You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Customizing options.

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
Just a general wonderment (pretty sure that's not a word), are there any plans to update the software so we can customize our avatars or table options?

Personally I would like to be able to upload a funky thumbnail or edit the table a bit beyond the few standard options.

I know it doesn't really impact on the poker, or make any sense from a business point of view, but I thought I'd ask.

Is there anything other would like to add?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Customizing options.:
    Just a general wonderment (pretty sure that's not a word), are there any plans to update the software so we can customize our avatars or table options? Personally I would like to be able to upload a funky thumbnail or edit the table a bit beyond the few standard options. I know it doesn't really impact on the poker, or make any sense from a business point of view, but I thought I'd ask. Is there anything other would like to add?
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Bring back the HOT o METER :-)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Customizing options.:
    In Response to Customizing options. : Bring back the HOT o METER :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    Or add a "Fold Pre-Flop" Button.

I must admit my game has gone to pot (Pardon the pun) since the demise of the Hot "O" Meter....I used to use it regular to get it all in pre versus MattBatts, now I don't have a clue where I am :)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Customizing options.:
    In Response to Re: Customizing options. : Or add a "Fold Pre-Flop" Button. I must admit my game has gone to pot (Pardon the pun) since the demise of the Hot "O" Meter....I used to use it regular to get it all in pre versus MattBatts, now I don't have a clue where I am :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    MattBatts??-a small error.
    Suggest fold pre or click the "Bates 2-outer" button :)