You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PAY-OUT SIZING?

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
I like to play micro(£100gtd) MTTs every now and then and was chatting with a few players about the pay-outs.
                                                                                                                                                                 It occurred to us that we would like to see slightly better pay outs for the game instead of very thin payments for 11th/12th place finishers.For instance,today the pay structure began with 11th place getting £2.50,up to 6th getting £6.30,then onto the winner getting £28.50.
                                My friends and I thought it would be far more exciting and rewarding if the pay-outs began on the final table of 6,therefore making eventual players more rewarded and the play more considerate and tactical.Surely a win-win situation for players and game alike.
                                                          It's no doubt all worked out by computers with percentages to pot ratios but how about it Sky?
                   Jim