You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Are all tables 6 max?

As the title says. 

I just started here and noticed cash games are all 6 max. Then, i played a tournament, which was also 6 max...

Is evrything here 6 max?

Comments

• edited April 2016

Morning Kap,

Yes, Sky Poker is a 6 Max site, for better or worse. It's a "point of difference", & on balance, probably a good one.

There are no software limitations to 9/10 seats as far as I know, in fact we used to have "full ring" cash tables, & quite a few 9/10 seat MTT's but they were not at all popular, so they were abandoned.

Until quite recently - may still be - there were 1 or 2 9/10 seater MTT's, but same thing, I don't believe any or many of them still run.

If you enjoy 6 Max, you are in the right place. If full ring is your thing, sadly it's the wrong place.   

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Are all tables 6 max?:
    Morning Kap, Yes, Sky Poker is a 6 Max site, for better or worse. It's a "point of difference", & on balance, probably a good one. There are no software limitations to 9/10 seats as far as I know, in fact we used to have "full ring" cash tables, & quite a few 9/10 seat MTT's but they were not at all popular, so they were abandoned.   Until quite recently - may still be - there were 1 or 2 9/10 seater MTT's, but same thing, I don't believe any or many of them still run. If you enjoy 6 Max, you are in the right place. If full ring is your thing, sadly it's the wrong place.     
    Posted by Tikay10
    The only 9 seater ive seen is the Orfordable.Could be wrong.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Are all tables 6 max? : The only 9 seater ive seen is the Orfordable.Could be wrong.
    Posted by chilling
    Yes, that's the only one I can recall, but I was unsure if it was still running these days.
  • edited April 2016
    The Orfordable at 7.15 on Friday's still runs as full ring.

Some of the ad-hoc non-Sky sponsored freerolls or value added tournaments have also been run as full ring (although you need to go searching the internet for passwords to these).

There is the November 9 cash as well if you are a micro-stakes player, in each of NLHE, PLO and PLO8 (as much as the latter kills everyone's bankroll with rake due to all the split pots!).

Speaking of which... must be overdue trying to get one of those full with community members some time this week...
  • edited April 2016
    The Orfordable at 7.15 on Friday's still runs as full ring. Some of the ad-hoc non-Sky sponsored freerolls or value added tournaments have also been run as full ring (although you need to go searching the internet for passwords to these). There is the November 9 cash as well if you are a micro-stakes player, in each of NLHE, PLO and PLO8 (as much as the latter kills everyone's bankroll with rake due to all the split pots!). Speaking of which... must be overdue trying to get one of those full with community members some time this week...
    Posted by shakinaces
    Happy to donate to your BR anytime :)