You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Am I the only one?

edited June 2016 in The Poker Clinic
I have played this site for few years now started great won tourneys and cashed on numerous occastions However, all I seem to be doing is depositing Im losing with absolute monster hands pre flop, on flop, turn, or river does not matter im getting crushed in all situations. Really considering leaving sky poker infact all internet poker as it seems theres only one real winner. 

Comments

• edited April 2016
    It's variance mate, it will come good if you stick at it playing correctly.

If you're not sure if you've done things correctly post a hand up here and people far smarter than myself will be able to help you.

G Luck 
  • edited April 2016
    It sounds like you need to look up bankroll management, you need to have enough money to beat the swings of the games you're playing, best to google it 
  • edited April 2016
    I suggest you listen to JCARVERPOKER on twitch he gives a load of sensible advice & you can see how he plays. 
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Am I the only one?:
    I have played this site for few years now started great won tourneys and cashed on numerous occastions However, all I seem to be doing is depositing Im losing with absolute monster hands pre flop, on flop, turn, or river does not matter im getting crushed in all situations. Really considering leaving sky poker infact all internet poker as it seems theres only one real winner. 
    Posted by pokerchi27
    very true online poker is not the real thing and only one winner i used to play alot but hardly dont no more
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Am I the only one?:
    It's variance mate, it will come good if you stick at it playing correctly. If you're not sure if you've done things correctly post a hand up here and people far smarter than myself will be able to help you. G Luck 
    Posted by Metal_Dude
    total rubbish online is luck only
  • edited June 2016
    Me to won some nice tournament s at first then getting killed on last card sometimes wonder about this site they say it's a bad beat I call it getting shafted lamp not lol
  • edited June 2016
    NO sky is all about sky it's a con or rip off all it cares about is its profit 
  • edited June 2016
    Old person here - what does "getting shafted lamp not lol" mean?