You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

It's been a year.

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
Whats a fist post? sounds angry! ;)

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Well I can't believe it's been a year today since my first post and I  asked to joined TPT.  Just want to thank you all for an absolutely brilliant year, not only to those who are in TPT but others too such as outlaws, dragons, hitsquad and all the other poker players and teams I've spoken to on here and also met in real life.

The ones that I've met are a bunch of nutters, maybe that's why I fit in so well. ;) They are also brilliant players and very kind and caring. Made me feel so welcome at my first ever live game in Milton Keynes. Yes I still apologise little Matty for knocking you out first, but Sam did do the damage so she can shoulder some of the blame. It was a brutal flop to be honest. IceTiger am surprised you still had your T-shirt on your back after seeing what was on it. :)

Last year was horrific and thanks to you lot I managed to get through it. Still got a way to go but over the major part of it and I can now start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all, even though I may do your head in, and say things I shouldn't say, but hey that's just me. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me, either way good or bad I will have made an impression. You've only got Irish Rose to blame for this ;)

At least I have got some brilliant memories to look back on. The main one being free rolling my way to the UKPC at DTD in Notts last August. Not bad for only playing for 3 months when I did it. Also railing Rose, and all the others too. I know I'm a burger on the rail but I just can't help it.

I can't wait for another UKPC meet up at DTD. Something for me to look forward to, even if I don't play it. I go and have fun anyway.

Wishing all the players a run golden moment and may anyones downswings be minor ones.

Run golden all and see you on the tables.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: It's been a year.:
    Whats a fist post? sounds angry! ;)
    Posted by gerardirl
    Ty Ger xx edited, not got me glasses on and am shattered. ;)
  • edited April 2016
    Its a pleasure to have you on the rail in the comps. :) x
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to It's been a year.:
    Well I can't believe it's been a year today since my first post and I  asked to joined TPT.  Just want to thank you all for an absolutely brilliant year, not only to those who are in TPT but others too such as outlaws, dragons, hitsquad and all the other poker players and teams I've spoken to on here and also met in real life. The ones that I've met are a bunch of nutters, maybe that's why I fit in so well. ;) They are also brilliant players and very kind and caring. Made me feel so welcome at my first ever live game in Milton Keynes. Yes I still apologise little Matty for knocking you out first, but Sam did do the damage so she can shoulder some of the blame. It was a brutal flop to be honest. IceTiger am surprised you still had your T-shirt on your back after seeing what was on it. :) Last year was horrific and thanks to you lot I managed to get through it. Still got a way to go but over the major part of it and I can now start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all, even though I may do your head in, and say things I shouldn't say, but hey that's just me. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me, either way good or bad I will have made an impression. You've only got Irish Rose to blame for this ;) At least I have got some brilliant memories to look back on. The main one being free rolling my way to the UKPC at DTD in Notts last August. Not bad for only playing for 3 months when I did it. Also railing Rose, and all the others too. I know I'm a burger on the rail but I just can't help it. I can't wait for another UKPC meet up at DTD. Something for me to look forward to, even if I don't play it. I go and have fun anyway. Wishing all the players a run golden moment and may anyones downswings be minor ones. Run golden all and see you on the tables.
    Posted by Darkangel7

Crazy week-end ;-) Been a pleasure meeting you & having you around.

• edited April 2016
    Happy 1 year Birthday Donna:) How's the poker been treating you?
  • edited April 2016
    Hey,thanks for the rail and run good you and rose sent me some the other day! good luck at the tables
  • edited April 2016
    Happy 1 year Birthday Donna:) How's the poker been treating you?
    Posted by LARSON7
    Thanks Larson. Poker not too good larson but am changing my game and am sure soon enough will see some results from it. But still having fun as always. Was nice to finally meet you even if it was briefly at Dtd.
  • edited April 2016
    Hey,thanks for the rail and run good you and rose sent me some the other day! good luck at the tables
    Posted by chiggypig
    Thanks chiggy you played amazing. Was awesome to watch. One thing I did notice though you kept on mentioning tilt. Don't do it as it's just a waste of energy. Just roll with it ;) Hope your run good continues x
  • edited April 2016
    Its a pleasure to have you on the rail in the comps. :) x
    Posted by Hotwheals
     Thanks Hot hope you're running well and your doing ok. X 
  • edited April 2016
    Good morning Angel.
    Happy Anniversary, always a delight when we share a table.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
    P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK YET.

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: It's been a year. : Thanks chiggy you played amazing. Was awesome to watch. One thing I did notice though you kept on mentioning tilt. Don't do it as it's just a waste of energy. Just roll with it ;) Hope your run good continues x
    Posted by Darkangel7

The only thing that actually tilted me was disconnecting when I had pocket tens and the blinds were huge, would've had an extra 20% on my stack (happened to be a hand rose went all in (I would've called and won) she got a nice double out of someone else at least.

Any other mentions of tilt were me joking/ messing with other players :)
  • edited April 2016
    happy anniversary angel hope your changes reap rewards gl
  • edited April 2016
    happy anniversary angel hope your changes reap rewards gl
    Posted by weecheez1
     Ty Weech hope you continue to run golden :)
  • edited April 2016
    Good morning Angel. Happy Anniversary, always a delight when we share a table. All the best. Rainman397. P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK YET.
    Posted by rainman397
    Thanks Rain, it's always a pleasure to be on the same table as you. Sorry can't play the 2.20 deepstack as unfortunately the school run interfers with it. Tut, really isn't good enough is it. School should be longer ;)
  • edited April 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdYSbyPVuYg
    Posted by VespaPX
    Hahaha Mick I was dreading opening the link, but am crying with laughter here. Much prefer Richie Valens one though :P
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: It's been a year. : Hahaha Mick I was dreading opening the link, but am crying with laughter here. Much prefer Richie Valens one though :P
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Happy to put a smile on your face
    Have a good weekend x
  • edited April 2016
    Oh I will off to London tomorrow night to see cherry suede and get my Randy sandwich �� make of that what you will �� but will be happy, have no voice left and probably a hang over Sunday morning. So looking forward to it so you will all get a bit of peace on the rail. X