You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful.

2»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful.:
    If I have been before can I go again, perhaps bring Brian Lara as my plus 1? ;)
    Posted by tomgoodun

Did I ever mention the time I was at a party in Brians house......;-)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful.:
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful. : Did I ever mention the time I was at a party in Brians house......;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    jnfsk;fkorfgnkgflbm
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful. : jnfsk;fkorfgnkgflbm
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

:-)
  • edited April 2016
    Just to clarify a few things on this point.

Should somebody win a second package through the second chance freerolls then they would not receive the £3500 bvalue of the package, they would receive second place money but and second place would win the package.

Should somebody win a second seat through a satellite, again they would not win the £3500 they would win the seat bubble value.

The reason for this is we have a pre determined number of packages and we cannot go above that or below it.
  • edited April 2016
    Please let it be mayhem freerolls like last year they were great fun mental but good fun.

When is it being announced.
  • edited April 2016
    Just to clarify a few things on this point. Should somebody win a second package through the second chance freerolls then they would not receive the £3500 bvalue of the package, they would receive second place money but and second place would win the package. Should somebody win a second seat through a satellite, again they would not win the £3500 they would win the seat bubble value. The reason for this is we have a pre determined number of packages and we cannot go above that or below it.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Yep this is exactly what ive been saying should happen glad its been changed now to this. Thanks for sorting it out sam.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful. : Yep this is exactly what ive been saying should happen glad its been changed now to this. Thanks for sorting it out sam.
    Posted by bearlyther
    Nothing had been changed, Conor.
  • edited April 2016
    Sams just said its been changed to this from what it originally said Tikay

Word of warning though.......

No player can win more than 1 x £3.5k VLV Package, & if they do, they will NOT get any reimbursement, consolation prize, or payout, nothing at all, zero, zilch. The T & C's are clear on this.

Should somebody win a second package through the second chance freerolls then they would not receive the £3500 bvalue of the package, they would receive second place money

Should somebody win a second seat through a satellite, again they would not win the £3500 they would win the seat bubble value.
  • edited April 2016

I don't believe Sam said he had changed anything - he said he was clarifying it. And he may well explain things better than I, no argument there.

They get no reimbursement, consolation prize, or payout, nothing at all FROM THE £3,500 package. They are auto-disqualified from the package. The precise point being it's no good a prior winner winning another, then attempting to negotiate something from Sky Poker by way of consolation. There will be nothing.

They move down out of the package seats. If there is bubble money, they get it. In the first £3.5k Vegas Final, there was no bubble money. If there is prize money below the package seats, they get it. But nothing from the £3,500 Package.

Let's move on guys.

Have a good weekend.

• edited April 2016
    I don't believe Sam said he had changed anything - he said he was clarifying it. And he may well explain things better than I, no argument there. They get no reimbursement, consolation prize, or payout, nothing at all FROM THE £3,500 package. They are auto-disqualified from the package. The precise point being it's no good a prior winner winning another, then attempting to negotiate something from Sky Poker by way of consolation. There will be nothing. They move down out of the package seats. If there is bubble money, they get it. In the first £3.5k Vegas Final, there was no bubble money. If there is prize money below the package seats, they get it. But nothing from the £3,500 Package.   Let's move on guys. Have a good weekend.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sounds like we all need a break
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful. : jnfsk;fkorfgnkgflbm
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    +1
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful.:
    Now word reaches me of yet another route to win £3.5k VLV Packages, which will be announced in due course.
    Posted by Tikay10
    The suspense... :D

Any idea of when in due course is?
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful. : The suspense... :D Any idea of when in due course is?
    Posted by markycash
    No.

;)

It's like when we were kids, going to the seaside with Mum & Dad, sat in the back of the car, & we'd keep asking "how long before we get there, Dad?

We always knew what Dad would say.

"Soon".

PS - the games were great last night, eh? 21 games ran at £5.50 or £11, one of the best Monday's ever. No play for me tonight, though, am working. Back tomorrow.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful. : No. ;) It's like when we were kids, going to the seaside with Mum & Dad, sat in the back of the car, & we'd keep asking "how long before we get there, Dad? We always knew what Dad would say. "Soon".   PS - the games were great last night, eh? 21 games ran at £5.50 or £11, one of the best Monday's ever. No play for me tonight, though, am working. Back tomorrow.
    Posted by Tikay10
    How long before we get there? :D *Stamps feet and throws strop*

Yeah they filled well although I ran one of the worst I have ever ran during all ins for about an hour...

Doing better with the holdem ones thankfully lol.

Yeah I seen something about an interview, is that tonight? Will be sure to watch the video if it is posted on the Youtube channel :)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: £3.5k Vegas Packages, it just gets better.....but be careful. : How long before we get there? :D *Stamps feet and throws strop* Yeah they filled well although I ran one of the worst I have ever ran during all ins for about an hour... Doing better with the holdem ones thankfully lol. Yeah I seen something about an interview, is that tonight? Will be sure to watch the video if it is posted on the Youtube channel :)
    Posted by markycash
    The full Show is released on You Tube one week after it takes place, & I always stick up links to all the Sky Poker You Tube stuff once or twice a week. .

I'm not doing any interviews tonight, or not that I'm aware. I'm just there to bring a bit of glamour & fashion sense to the Studio.

• edited April 2016
    I'm just there to bring a bit of glamour & fashion sense to the Studio.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    :D
  • edited April 2016
    How long before we get there Tikay? :D

• edited April 2016

Soon, son, soon......
  • edited April 2016

Can you stop  at the next services please, need a wee.