You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Tournament suddenly ended when still heads up, Gave me 2nd place money

edited April 2016 in Priority
Last night about 3am I was playing an £11 bounty hunter, got to heads up with relatively even stacks and £38 in tourney pay jump and ~£35 of bounties left to play for, so still around £73 up for grabs. Tournament ended suddenly for no reason, locking me in for 2nd place.

According to ICM I had just over £31 of value, I also like to think I had the edge heads up, so I would really like to be compensated £35.

Tournament ID is :
Still shows us with our chip stacks and says the status is "closed"
If you need to contact me I would prefer email.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    This happens when the site closes for scheduled maintenance, its in the t's n c's somewhere I expect.

Been in the same spot before but luckily had the CL so was awarded the win, which, as you have probably figured out, is how they work it.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Funny, when I talked to someone from prio team they said "that shouldn't have happened" 

So hopefully I'll get my compensation.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    In Response to Tournament suddenly ended when still heads up, Gave me 2nd place money:
    Last night about 3am I was playing an £11 bounty hunter, got to heads up with relatively even stacks and £38 in tourney pay jump and ~£35 of bounties left to play for, so still around £73 up for grabs. Tournament ended suddenly for no reason, locking me in for 2nd place. According to ICM I had just over £31 of value, I also like to think I had the edge heads up, so I would really like to be compensated £35. Tournament ID is : 18665394 Still shows us with our chip stacks and says the status is "closed" If you need to contact me I would prefer email.
    Posted by chiggypig
    Hi LadyC,

This would have coincided with the start of the Scheduled Outage at 3am on Wednesday which would explain the abrupt termination of the Tournament, & settlement would have been based on the standard T & C's for these things.

I have sent the thread up to the Office, so that they are aware.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Thanks Tikay, was given a £20 goodwill gesture, while I lost value in this particular case I understand I might've had the good end of it if the outage had happened a few hands later, so expected value wise I've come out alright. The only shame is that it's a rare occurence so I might never be on the good end! Anyway I'm happy enough with the resolution.

Thanks priority team for sorting it out.