You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sound on tables doesn't always work!

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
Does anyone else have this problem? It just cost me a game, I was registered for a few hypers while watching TV with a headphone in my ear so I would hear when a game started, a while later I glance at my laptop and i have 75 chips left in a game that had started and played out without making a single sound.

Sometimes I'll have several tables and on just 1 the sound won't work, similar to when 1 tables lobby doesn't work

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Sound on tables doesn't always work!:
    Does anyone else have this problem? It just cost me a game, I was registered for a few hypers while watching TV with a headphone in my ear so I would hear when a game started, a while later I glance at my laptop and i have 75 chips left in a game that had started and played out without making a single sound. Sometimes I'll have several tables and on just 1 the sound won't work, similar to when 1 tables lobby doesn't work
    Posted by chiggypig
    Didn't even know tables had sound. Would be well annoying for me!
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Sound on tables doesn't always work!:
    In Response to Sound on tables doesn't always work! : Didn't even know tables had sound. Would be well annoying for me!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Morning Tennis Bloke.

Table sounds, alerts & volume are optional.

Go to top left of table

Open OPTIONS

Open SOUNDS

There you will see.....

Sounds Volume (adjustable louder or quieter)

Your Turn Alerts (ON/Off)

Card & Chip Sounds (On/Off)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Sound on tables doesn't always work!:
    Does anyone else have this problem? It just cost me a game, I was registered for a few hypers while watching TV with a headphone in my ear so I would hear when a game started, a while later I glance at my laptop and i have 75 chips left in a game that had started and played out without making a single sound. Sometimes I'll have several tables and on just 1 the sound won't work, similar to when 1 tables lobby doesn't work
    Posted by chiggypig
    Very occasionally, yes. & being of geeky disposition, & because I like to measure these incidences properly, it happens to me, on average, 1 time in 90, so just over 1% of the time.

The solution is to close the table then re-open it immediately, & then the sounds can be heard.

In the case of the game you "missed" as you were
     watching/listening to the TV, of course, that does not help.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Sound on tables doesn't always work!:
    In Response to Sound on tables doesn't always work! : Very occasionally, yes. & being of geeky disposition, & because I like to measure these incidences properly, it happens to me, on average, 1 time in 90, so just over 1% of the time.   The solution is to close the table then re-open it immediately, & then the sounds can be heard. In the case of the game you "missed" as you were  watching/listening to the TV, of course, that does not help.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Glad to know I'm not alone, thankfully CC gave me a hassle free refund as it was a decent chunk of cash, next time I guess I better put my laptop in front of TV so I can see if anything pops up as I wouldn't want his to happen again and have CC think I'm ripping them off!