You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Auto add-on button everyone in favour?

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
So i'm posting this hear as the suggestion thread seems to not have as much weight as chat.

Ive just missed adding on manually now, as I was multi-tabling. I find it really annoying that their is no aut-addon button for rebuys. Most sites have it, and I imagine it was just forgotten when the system was made. If this isnt possible can we at least have a sign on screen so it doesnt just look like a normal break.

Thanks

Tim

Comments

• edited April 2016
    100% silly not to have it... have lost tons of equity because it is not there + some of the breaks not arriving on the correct schedule.

one of my only major gripes
  • edited April 2016
    totally agree, i think the reason there is no auto add on is because rebuys were only added to the schedual 4 or 5 years ago and it meant re-writing the software which was probably a bit awkward to do i may be wrong tho
  • edited April 2016
    Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we can't add an automated 'rebuy' or 'add-on' function due to restrictions around responsible gambling. A player must make a decision as to whether they wish to input more money each time the option arises, so it's not a 'forced' decision.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but we can't battle with the law! 

Many thanks,
    Kirsty
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Auto add-on button everyone in favour?:
    Hi everyone, Unfortunately we can't add an automated 'rebuy' or 'add-on' function due to restrictions around responsible gambling. A player must make a decision as to whether they wish to input more money each time the option arises, so it's not a 'forced' decision. Apologies for the inconvenience, but we can't battle with the law!  Many thanks, Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    You mean players have to pay a little attention?

Shocking.
  • edited April 2016
    Hi everyone, Unfortunately we can't add an automated 'rebuy' or 'add-on' function due to restrictions around responsible gambling. A player must make a decision as to whether they wish to input more money each time the option arises, so it's not a 'forced' decision. Apologies for the inconvenience, but we can't battle with the law!  Many thanks, Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty

So does this not apply to auto top up on cash tables?
  • edited April 2016
    + 1

Can't see how it's any different from the cash game auto top up?
  • edited April 2016
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    Fairly sure this isn't the case and was clarified by UKGC.
  • edited April 2016

Commiserations, you have automatically requested an add on :)
  • edited April 2016
    usually out by then ;)
  • edited April 2016
    Cant have a vote for something the software may not be able to do

Been an ongoing request - if a simple fix would of been put it by now as is in the sites interest to have this to keep closer to the guarntee's / beat them