You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Toughest?

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
Who do you struggle against the most?
It doesn't particularly have to be the guys who always get the lot. Just players who seem to win every pot v you

Mtts?

Cash?

Dyms?

The list of players who own me would be very long but as an example. 
Hhy isn't very good but he always beats me up whenever we play cash.
Whereas with against esteemed pro Tikay, I seem to flip well against him when I play that four card rubbish. I'm pretty much always behind at the start of the hand 

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Toughest?:
    Who do you struggle against the most? It doesn't particularly have to be the guys who always get the lot. Just players who seem to win every pot v you Mtts? Cash? Dyms? The list of players who own me would be very long but as an example.  Hhy isn't very good but he always beats me up whenever we play cash. Whereas with against esteemed pro Tikay, I seem to flip well against him when I play that four card rubbish. I'm pretty much always behind at the start of the hand 
    Posted by Jac35
    Hhy would swap with you, he's all behind.
  • edited April 2016
    In low stakes dyms i would say wardstar84 and mayhem probably 2 of the best low stakes dymers on sky. 

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Toughest?:
    Who do you struggle against the most? It doesn't particularly have to be the guys who always get the lot. Just players who seem to win every pot v you Mtts? Cash? Dyms? The list of players who own me would be very long but as an example.  Hhy isn't very good but he always beats me up whenever we play cash. Whereas with against esteemed pro Tikay, I seem to flip well against him when I play that four card rubbish. I'm pretty much always behind at the start of the hand 
    Posted by Jac35
    Anyone I play at cash...unless its live cash and I am suitably drunk then I am pretty decent!
  • edited April 2016
    Eon1961 complete pain in the rs to play in the dyms :} very good player and always has/gets there must fold more

Also ajmilton(ukops pl08 champ)  the word luckbox was made for the guy :}

Botneck in mtts complete maniac and you never know what he has :@P
  • edited April 2016
    Ross Kemp. Toughest guy I can think of.
  • edited April 2016
    me,i often beat mesel by being rubbish
  • edited April 2016
    Generally too many players can beat me up at NL MTTs and cash.

PLO8 DYMs I would have to say Eon. Don't think I have seen him make a mistake or an exploitable play - ever.

PLO8 MTTs Suzy666
  • edited April 2016
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Toughest?:
    Ross Kemp. Toughest guy I can think of.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

:-)

Super Army Soldier

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Toughest?:
    In Response to Re: Toughest? : :-) S uper A rmy S oldier
    Posted by HENDRIK62

• edited April 2016
    There is a guy (I wont name him, he can speak up if he wants), who is:

1)  a proper good player
    2) a forum reg
    3) awesome at dyms.

But it feels like everytime I am in a pot with him all in, I beat him, regardless of how far behind/in front I am.

I always feel a bit bad (though not for long :p )
  • edited April 2016
    A few non-forum posters that I believe are losing players, yet always seem to bink against me no matter how good I get it in vs them!

Of those on the forum, it's probably having Liamboi on my left that is the toughest spot I find myself in cash wish, constant 3bets and yet whenever I look to make a stand is always the time he's got it.
  • edited April 2016
    Think I'd probably go with IH8PALACE. Not played hims tons but he's a very strong player and think he's had the better of me most the times we've battled on a table