You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mind your own business Obama

edited April 2016 in The Rail
So the UK will at "the back of the queue" for any trade deals with the US if we leave the EU.

So much for our "special relationship".

Not that he will be in office to make that decision.
Good riddance to the weakest US President in history !

Comments

• edited April 2016
    all this scare mongering just makes me even more determined to vote out,we,ll survive what ever option is put in place "you just know the in vote will win" 
    i don,t know,i look at politicians and the rich  and think they are all in it for them selves and us ants are kept in our place.
    i know i know if you want to do summat about it get of yer ar$$e and work arrrd and learn more but some of us don,t have the capabilities,anyway we,ll see what happens
    on a side note you can bet we,ll win the eurovision song contest this year :)  its all political you see..
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Mind your own business Obama:
    all this scare mongering just makes me even more determined to vote out,we,ll survive what ever option is put in place "you just know the in vote will win"  i don,t know,i look at politicians and the rich  and think they are all in it for them selves and us ants are kept in our place. i know i know if you want to do summat about it get of yer ar$$e and work arrrd and learn more but some of us don,t have the capabilities,anyway we,ll see what happens on a side note you can bet we,ll win the eurovision song contest this year :)  its all political you see..
    Posted by stokefc
    Like +1
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Mind your own business Obama : Like +1
    Posted by VespaPX
    like + + 1
  • edited April 2016
    The only time politicians are interested in us"normal folk" is when they send their cronies out and about snivelling for your vote.
    An interesting one if MR TUMP got in, as he's so pro USA that he could say sod Britain. And if we also voted out, we are all alone.
    We're DOOMED MR MAINWARING.If it wasnt for the money laundering, and all the other illegal financle activities passing through Europes hub,namely LONDON, then we would all be skint.
    Trump can also stick his golf courses where the sun dont shine...................good evening all.
    Should be financial, but cant be bothered to correct it.
  • edited April 2016
    The only time politicians are interested in us"normal folk" is when they send their cronies out and about snivelling for your vote. An interesting one if MR TUMP got in, as he's so pro USA that he could say sod Britain. And if we also voted out, we are all alone. We're DOOMED MR MAINWARING.If it wasnt for the money laundering, and all the other illegal financle activities passing through Europes hub,namely LONDON, then we would all be skint. Trump can also stick his golf courses where the sun dont shine...................good evening all.
    Posted by chilling