You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cluttered Lobbys

edited May 2016 in Poker Chat
Currently in the Lobby under the "regular" tab there are 11 spin up tables to the 18 actual regular tables. Why is it even called a regular tab?

Peak time friday night sat 8-10 tabling makes niavigating the lobbys so much harder than it should be. What is the reason for them to all be places under their own tab?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Why are those abominations there in the first place. Apart from being rake machines obviously. 
  • edited April 2016
    Amazing fun to play. Love em'
  • edited May 2016
    are these spin up tables ever going to be removed from the 'regular' tab in the lobby? they arent regular games, why arent they filtered out like heads up tables are? it makes scrolling through the lobby to find the regular games twice as hard as it should be when youre mid session

• edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Cluttered Lobbys:
    are these spin up tables ever going to be removed from the 'regular' tab in the lobby? they arent regular games, why arent they filtered out like heads up tables are? it makes scrolling through the lobby to find the regular games twice as hard as it should be when youre mid session
    Posted by The_Fishhh
    Morning Mr Fishhh.

The last time I asked this question the answer was "no, not at present", & I'm not aware of anything which may have changed that view.

I will, of course, pass it on for you.

Hope you & yours are well. Any Vegas plans this year?   
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Cluttered Lobbys:
    In Response to Re: Cluttered Lobbys : Morning Mr Fishhh. The last time I asked this question the answer was "no, not at present", & I'm not aware of anything which may have changed that view. I will, of course, pass it on for you. Hope you & yours are well. Any Vegas plans this year?    
    Posted by Tikay10
    cool, thanks a lot tikay, it doesnt really make much sense for them to be in the regualr tab unless sky are physically trying to trick people into joining them, whihc due to their high rake i assume is the case. 
    How about just add an option to the filters section that allows them to be removed from the lobby if the guys insist on them remaining under the regular tab? seems as if that would appease everybody
    erm no vegas for me this year im afraid , i have several other non poker trips planned around that time instead.
     hope the guys at sky are sending you over again?
  • edited May 2016
    bump r.e. additional filter option