You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any special tourneys being run for Priority members for Vegas package?

edited April 2016 in Priority
Hi all

A bit of a self serving question this one but can I cheekily ask if there are any special tourneys being run for Priority members for a Vegas package?  I seem to remember that there was a few packages put on last year for Priority members for Punta Cana which is what has prompted me to ask.

I only hit priority due to the sit and go leagues - which was hard work lol.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Any special tourneys being run for Priority members for Vegas package?:
    Hi all A bit of a self serving question this one but can I cheekily ask if there are any special tourneys being run for Priority members for a Vegas package?  I seem to remember that there was a few packages put on last year for Priority members for Punta Cana which is what has prompted me to ask. I only hit priority due to the sit and go leagues - which was hard work lol.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi IrishRose, 

To answer your question, the answer is no, we're not running any Prio specific promotions to win a package. 

Ways in which you can win a package can be found here and there are plenty of packages still up for grabs. 

Good luck!