You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any reason why u have to pay for the half time touney tonight when it was free not a moan i dnt mind

2»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Any reason why u have to pay for the half time touney tonight when it was free not a moan i dnt mind paying just want to know why?:
    In Response to Re: Any reason why u have to pay for the half time touney tonight when it was free not a moan i dnt mind paying just want to know why? : Hi Darty, There was no entry criteria, & nobody was "invited". It was strongly promoted on Sky Bet, users of Sky Bet should have seen it promoted there, or may have received an SMS.    Should it be repeated, the process will be the same - it will be headlined on the Sky Bet site, & promoted by them, but not on or by Sky Poker.   Sky Poker players are perfectly entitled to play it, no problem at all, but only if they obtain the Password from Sky Bet. That Password will not be made known on Sky Poker, & any posts which publish it will be Deleted. If Sky Poker players want to play these, my advice to them would be to log in to Sky Bet frequently, so they will see the Promo, or use Sky Bet more frequently, & that would maybe trigger an SMS reminder.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay.

No complaints from me, just wanted to see if it was my fault for missing this opportunity.

I wanted to be sure it wasn't something obvious I hadn't done, like 'place a £1000 on a 100/1 shot or more and you gain entry to a skypoker freeroll'.

I'm sure it was up on the SKYBET site in big bold flashing letters, but I just couldn't see it for looking.

I do receive SMS messages and emails from SkyBet but didn't get anything related to this.

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Any reason why u have to pay for the half time touney tonight when it was free not a moan i dnt mind paying just want to know why?:
    In Response to Re: Any reason why u have to pay for the half time touney tonight when it was free not a moan i dnt mind paying just want to know why? : Thanks Tikay. No complaints from me, just wanted to see if it was my fault for missing this opportunity. I wanted to be sure it wasn't something obvious I hadn't done, like 'place a £1000 on a 100/1 shot or more and you gain entry to a skypoker freeroll'. I'm sure it was up on the SKYBET site in big bold flashing letters, but I just couldn't see it for looking. I do receive SMS messages and emails from SkyBet but didn't get anything related to this.
    Posted by TheDart
    Thanks Darty.

It's all a bit awkward really. I know exactly why they are doing this, & it's sheer genius Marketing imo, but it's not really for me to explain on here.

Run good mate.