You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rewards Freeroll prizes

edited April 2016 in Poker Chat
Usuallly you cash a £1 if you come 299th but now only .58p? i know the vegas things have been added but it says they are an extra?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Rewards Freeroll prizes:
    Usuallly you cash a £1 if you come 299th but now only .58p? i know the vegas things have been added but it says they are an extra?
    Posted by joeeeey
    Happened before and sky sorted it in the morning.  You have to cash first :)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Rewards Freeroll prizes:
    In Response to Rewards Freeroll prizes : Happened before and sky sorted it in the morning.  You have to cash first :)
    Posted by stuarty117
    I only play for a bit of fun, never cashed haha. But just thought i would make sky aware of the problem. goodluck

• edited April 2016
    i played this yesterday but was only awarde 0.58 for a cash finish
  • edited April 2016
                        I only got £1.17 instead of £2.00 am sure sky will get round to sorting it, maybe they were not made aware of it.   
  • edited April 2016

Hi Guys,

I just had a look at this. It appears to have been set up incorrectly, looks like the Prize Pool is only £820, which would explain the under payments. It is advertised as £1,000 cash prize pool plus the 5 Viva Las Vegas Semi Final seats.

Nothing I can do tonight, & I'm not even sure I can get hold of the right person all weekend, but it will get sorted in due course. 

It'll be the same tonight, too, by the looks of it.

Feel free to speak to CC if you wish, but same applies, doubt it can get sorted tonight.

Apologies, & have a great BH weekend.  
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Rewards Freeroll prizes:
    Hi Guys, I just had a look at this. It appears to have been set up incorrectly, looks like the Prize Pool is only £820, which would explain the under payments. It is advertised as £1,000 cash prize pool plus the 5 Viva Las Vegas Semi Final seats. Nothing I can do tonight, & I'm not even sure I can get hold of the right person all weekend, but it will get sorted in due course.  It'll be the same tonight, too, by the looks of it.   Feel free to speak to CC if you wish, but same applies, doubt it can get sorted tonight. Apologies, & have a great BH weekend.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Looks like prize pool has been corrected for tonight.
  • edited April 2016

^^^^^

Ahh, I never knew that, but if so, that's good news, and thank you for letting us know Mr Snuff.