You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skybet restrictions

edited May 2016 in Priority
I have just received an email from Skybet which states -

After a recent review by our trading team, it has been decided that this account requires tighter liability management. Unfortunately this means the account will no longer be eligible for any of our free bet promotions (including Sky Bet Club and Money Back refunds).

In addition, from this point forward any bets placed will no longer apply for Best Odds Guaranteed and will be settled at the price option taken upon placement.

The decision has been made in full accordance with the Sky Bet's Terms and Conditions which are available to view here

This decision is final and will not be overturned. However, if you require any further assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact us through our Help & Support site here"

I understand that others have received similar emails in the past.

My problem is I have not had a bet with SkyBet for over 10 years so no idea why I have received the email. I have rung support and they say they can't understand why I have received it but cannot give further details. They say they don't think it affects my poker account but cannot be 100% sure.

I have been in Priority for the last few months so am wondering if it will affect benefits received there as well.

Anyone else had similar issues?

Comments

• edited May 2016

Hi TTayser,

I will pass that across to the Priority Manager, Liz.
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Skybet restrictions:
    I have just received an email from Skybet which states - After a recent review by our trading team, it has been decided that this account requires tighter liability management. Unfortunately this means the account will no longer be eligible for any of our free bet promotions (including Sky Bet Club and Money Back refunds). In addition, from this point forward any bets placed will no longer apply for Best Odds Guaranteed and will be settled at the price option taken upon placement. The decision has been made in full accordance with the Sky Bet's Terms and Conditions which are available to view here This decision is final and will not be overturned. However, if you require any further assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact us through our Help & Support site here" I understand that others have received similar emails in the past. My problem is I have not had a bet with SkyBet for over 10 years so no idea why I have received the email. I have rung support and they say they can't understand why I have received it but cannot give further details. They say they don't think it affects my poker account but cannot be 100% sure. I have been in Priority for the last few months so am wondering if it will affect benefits received there as well. Anyone else had similar issues?
    Posted by TTayseer

Hi TTayseer,

I'll give you a call to discuss the e-mail but I can confirm that it won't have an impact on your poker play or rewards. 

Thanks,
    Liz

• edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Skybet restrictions:
    I'd guess it's under usage, probably after reviewing some dormant accounts.It shouldn't effect your poker stuff though. Guessing though.To be confirmed or squashed. I bet there's someone that wants to wring my neck.Soz idle hands this week.
    Posted by chilling
    I use sky bet almost daily and I received the same email about 4 weeks ago