You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What quiz?

edited May 2016 in Poker Chat
On the bottom of a forum page theres a bit about a shed quiz by sky dave from a while back.Im curious.

Comments

• edited May 2016
    In Response to What quiz?:
    On the bottom of a forum page theres a bit about a shed quiz by sky dave from a while back.Im curious.
    Posted by chilling
    There used to be a Forum Board called "The Shef".

Sky Dave was Dave Bland, one of the former Content Execs Sky Poker have employed over the years.
  • edited May 2016
    Yes it was called the Shed and Dave Bland banned most of us ,logdon, donut,elsadog, to many to mention (:(:(: he tried to ban me but I was to kind,I never said a bad word about him , wish I could now , but what the heck they will never be allowed back so I leave well alone (:(:(:(
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: What quiz?:
    Yes it was called the Shed and Dave Bland banned most of us ,logdon, donut,elsadog, to many to mention (:(:(: he tried to ban me but I was to kind,I never said a bad word about him , wish I could now , but what the heck they will never be allowed back so I leave well alone (:(:(:(
    Posted by paige55
    This post will not get a reply sky no how wrong Dave Bland was and will never admit it (:(:(:
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: What quiz? : This post will not get a reply sky no how wrong Dave Bland was and will never admit it (:(:(:
    Posted by paige55
    And sorry chilling but this thread will be moved to the now called rail(:(:(:
  • edited May 2016
    Put the bottle of wine down and go to bed.
  • edited May 2016
    Put the bottle of wine down and go to bed.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Sorry Harry but I do not drink ,maybe I have drunk to much coffee xxx
  • edited May 2016
    I might have opened a can of worms here.I like a wind up, but feel free to pull the shutters down.