You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

same hand promotion

edited May 2016 in Poker Chat
i hadnt seen this advertised on the site anywhere but recently seen gaz680 won £10 for having the same cards 5 hands in a row. i just had JJ on 3 different tables (2 of which went on to make fullhouses might i add) i wondered if this entilted me to a similiar prize or not, or do all hands need to be dealt at the same table?

Comments

• edited May 2016

:)

It was not a "prize" he was given, though I don't really want to suggest the reason. He certainly did claim he had the same hand 5 hands running, but he also made some other claims which later proved incorrect, and rather suggested he was perhaps a little confused. The office tried to verify he had the same hand 5 times in a row by inspecting his HH's, but were unable to do so, so asked him to show the hands, but he declined to respond.

To clarify, there is no "same hand" promotion.

• edited May 2016
    My two hands are similar, slight cut on one mind, do i win something?
  • edited May 2016
    I have used the same handy man 10 times... prize?
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: same hand promotion:
    I have used the same handy man 10 times... prize?
    Posted by Itsover4u
    no but maybe dont introduce him to your partner
  • edited May 2016
    i just found my hand double im goin to make millions
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: same hand promotion:
    :) It was not a "prize" he was given, though I don't really want to suggest the reason. He certainly did claim he had the same hand 5 hands running, but he also made some other claims which later proved incorrect, and rather suggested he was perhaps a little confused. The office tried to verify he had the same hand 5 times in a row by inspecting his HH's, but were unable to do so, so asked him to show the hands, but he declined to respond. To clarify, there is no "same hand" promotion.
    Posted by Tikay10
    That's a bit tight sort it out sky ;-)