You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Black Sunday run bad or play bad

edited May 2016 in Poker Chat
What a day of carnage I had and I looked over a few hands to see what the problem was after I was mildly trolled playing one of the plo8 games (I will post hand on tournament strategy later ) and I came to the conclusion that it was fifty fifty but what I did notice was that after losing a flip early on my game fell to bits and the bad decisions crept in .in the end I couldn't of won a flip with a two headed penny oh well it was a good learning experience next time I will shut laptop down earlier lol onwards and upwards run good everybody

Comments

• edited May 2016
    In Response to Black Sunday run bad or play bad:
    What a day of carnage I had and I looked over a few hands to see what the problem was after I was mildly trolled playing one of the plo8 games (I will post hand on tournament strategy later ) and I came to the conclusion that it was fifty fifty but what I did notice was that after losing a flip early on my game fell to bits and the bad decisions crept in .in the end I couldn't of won a flip with a two headed penny oh well it was a good learning experience next time I will shut laptop down earlier lol onwards and upwards run good everybody
    Posted by weecheez1

Anyone that hasn't had these days hasn't played poker long enough.....or tells fibs.

Run better tonight buddy :-)

• edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Black Sunday run bad or play bad:
    In Response to Black Sunday run bad or play bad : Anyone that hasn't had these days hasn't played poker long enough.....or tells fibs. Run better tonight buddy :-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    ty mate u2

• edited May 2016
    What Hendrik said!

Hope today is better for you Cheez.
  • edited May 2016
    My laptop unexpectedly decided to update to Windows 10 last night, when there was maybe 30 left in the mini roller. Meant having to play the business end of that MTT on my phone. It's a miracle I came 11th as my fat fingers aren't mobile friendly.

Thats running bad.
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Black Sunday run bad or play bad:
    My laptop unexpectedly decided to update to Windows 10 last night, when there was maybe 30 left in the mini roller. Meant having to play the business end of that MTT on my phone. It's a miracle I came 11th as my fat fingers aren't mobile friendly. Thats running bad.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    11th is still very respectable sir wp
  • edited May 2016
    I had a Black Tuesday

You dealt with this far better than I! 

You're a good player - form is temporary class is permanent sir!