You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Apologies

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
For my ranting earlier........ i really can't fathom sometimes how nights like this happen all at once.....

KK v JK on 27J5 board...... allin!
KK v AK on 3345 board..... allin!... i mean wwttff?  I 3bet pre... potted flop..... shoved turn lol
3bet pot AdJd on Ac2d4d flop..... allin! (he A2 lol)
AA v QQ AIPF
AA v JJ AIPF
AK v AJ AIPF
KK v AA AIPF (obv it held)
Then to top the evening off the player (i use the word player in the broadest sense) who got allin with AK on the 3345 board flopped a royal flush versus my flopped broadway for another allin pot and obviously thought he was therefore God lol!

I don't even know which way is up anymore......  This doesn't even include last nights mixture of rivered 1 to 3 outers....

Who dares me to check my balance lol? 

So anyways...... sorry for the rant...... to say i was a little steamed after the last of these beats is a slight understatement.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Great.... just the 7 buyins down.....  could have been worse i suppose.
    This malt is a bout to get a hammering!
    :(
    FML
  • edited February 2010
    Well Cottlad, your not on your own m8. I went down by six buyins tonight before getting my first win, well I say win but I finished eighth for £14. so i spent the rest of my time on the DYM tables to make up the difference.

Finished £15 down on the night though so lets hope I can get it together tomorrow lol.

Been some crazy cards and calls out tonight but we gotta take the good with the bad, anyway good luck on the table tomorrow m8ty.
  • edited February 2010
    makes me feel much better knowing you're 6 buyins down for -£15

TY lol
  • edited February 2010
    That sounded bad didn't it? lol
    I'm in a mood ... 4give me
  • edited February 2010
    Hy I lost 15 buyins last week in 3 days... only just bounced back... you are not alone mate ;)
  • edited February 2010
    Have confidence and take a break, come out firing in your next session and keep letting these donkeys pay u off. These situations (obv the ones where you're ahead) is what you want.
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    Stop walking under ladders, breaking mirrors etc and get that four leaf clover out!
  • edited February 2010
    You know your doing the right things - it will turn mate!

I play v u more than most and can relate to your frustration - but chin up and stop kicking that cat or else i am going to call the RSPCA!

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Apologies:
    Great.... just the 7 buyins down.....  could have been worse i suppose. This malt is a bout to get a hammering! :( FML
    Posted by cottlad

lol!

Looks like you were on the receiving end of some optimistic plays! Everytime I move up to NL100 I seem to run into the same players everytime who never put a foot wrong.

Reading ur hands there, and also some of COWGOMOO's posts, I just wonder how you manage to find these guys!

Geat quote above tho haha.

Im sure ull be bak, DOHH
  • edited February 2010
    ouch, the most ive been down is 6 bi`s and a monitor. I realise that is insignificant. but i was soo distraught
  • edited February 2010

accepted!

don't worry about it

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Apologies:
    For my ranting earlier........ i really can't fathom sometimes how nights like this happen all at once..... KK v JK on 27J5 board...... allin! KK v AK on 3345 board..... allin!... i mean wwttff?  I 3bet pre... potted flop..... shoved turn lol 3bet pot AdJd on Ac2d4d flop..... allin! (he A2 lol) AA v QQ AIPF AA v JJ AIPF AK v AJ AIPF KK v AA AIPF (obv it held) Then to top the evening off the player (i use the word player in the broadest sense) who got allin with AK on the 3345 board flopped a royal flush versus my flopped broadway for another allin pot and obviously thought he was therefore God lol! I don't even know which way is up anymore......  This doesn't even include last nights mixture of rivered 1 to 3 outers.... Who dares me to check my balance lol?  So anyways...... sorry for the rant...... to say i was a little steamed after the last of these beats is a slight understatement.
    Posted by cottlad
    Up is the opposite to down, whichever way that is.
    I am 2 buy ins down for the day after players would call a 4 x BB raise with any two cards and keep hitting the miracle cards.
    The way you play you will win in the end.
  • edited February 2010

Did Ed not teach you anything!?!?

:)

have had a bad day myself mate, chin up we'll be back.

• edited February 2010

Earlier in the week i think i was well out of order with my abuse towards one player, in retrospect i apologise to everyone who read my posts. So lets get on with playing PROPER!! poker and in the end we will come through.    michael.

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Apologies From Scouse1515:
    Earlier in the week i think i was well out of order with my abuse towards one player, in retrospect i apologise to everyone who read my posts. So lets get on with playing PROPER!! poker and in the end we will come through.    michael.
    Posted by scouse1515

takes a  big man to write that ,

well-done scouse !
  • edited February 2010
    Sounds like a standard day at the office. For help improving your game read cow-go-moo's lessons. He can no doubt highlight how you can avoid being stacked in your quoted situations. gl J