You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

See you in 3 months

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Sigh, expecting a chat ban soon. All because an observer on my HU table couldnt keep his mouth shut. (Not saying name obviously) See you in 3 months

Comments

• edited February 2010

I think chat bans and forum bans are differnt, so should you get a chat ban you should still be able to post here.

• edited February 2010
    In Response to See you in 3 months:
    Sigh, expecting a chat ban soon. All because an observer on my HU table couldnt keep his mouth shut. (Not saying name obviously) See you in 3 months
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Wasnt Scouse was it? I think he's got it in for you!!!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: See you in 3 months:
    In Response to See you in 3 months : Wasnt Scouse was it? I think he's got it in for you!!!
    Posted by Seagull158
    If it was scouse I would never get my chat back
  • edited February 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

if they ban you how am i supposed to learn ow to play poker?

• edited February 2010
    Cowgomoo say it ain't so !!!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to See you in 3 months:
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Be careful it ain't extended to a life time ban, this usually happens when your 3 months are up, if you feel you were antagonised then you should state this fact, also if you could get your HU opponent to stick up for you it may help, as you said it was an observer, you could try reporting them for harassment, i mean they have a cheek logging onto a table that they are not involved in just to wind players up.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: See you in 3 months:
    In Response to See you in 3 months : Be careful it ain't extended to a life time ban, this usually happens when your 3 months are up, if you feel you were antagonised then you should state this fact, also if you could get your HU opponent to stick up for you it may help, as you said it was an observer, you could try reporting them for harassment, i mean they have a cheek logging onto a table that they are not involved in just to wind players up.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Yeh i told customer support I dont mind if i get banned as long as he does, but I still have might chat so far, but dont know about the other guy
  • edited February 2010
    Chat bans are a joke..totally ruins the enjoyment of the game