You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Knock me dahn wiv a fevva.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Can I please take this opportunity to clarify that this competition is purely for fun. 

No prizes will be awarded. And even if they are, it’s unlikely that they’ll be delivered within your lifetime. 

To protect the privacy of all those involved, the illustrated photograph is posed by a professional model. Any likeness between the model, and anyone living (or a bit whiffy), is purely coincidental. The thoughts, opinions and interviews above, do not reflect the thoughts of anyone at the Sky Broadcasting Corporation. 

Always wear a vest, and never play leapfrog with a Unicorn. Please eat your greens and drink responsibly. If you have a gambling problem, try smoking instead.

I think that covers it.
  • edited February 2010
    yes it was me who voted for that one lol
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Knock me dahn wiv a fevva.:
    yes it was me who voted for that one lol
    Posted by dav1964
    I suspect that photo was taken just after Didier Drogba scored Chelsea's second goal yesterday!!!!

Seriously, my thanks to the likes of Boonicon and others who made the cash tables last night such fun...I have no doubt hostilities will resume again in earnest next Sunday!
  • edited February 2010
    is'nt it dat bloke who sells hearing aids during the breaks in countdown?
  • edited February 2010

Great thread Flut, he definitely looks like he should be in Eastenders or Bob Hoskins' long lost brother.
  • edited February 2010
    I think he could potentially be a sarky plain clothed copper off the bill.