You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£30

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
bankroll what should I do. what levels should i play at what tournys should I enter what buy-ins. answer ASAP as im hitting the tables at 12

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Ok so you have £30... if you dont mind if you lose this money then i suggest you play whatever you fancy! On the other hand, if you want to try and make a bit of money slowly but surely then a 5% rule is recommended. But i think you would be ok playing 2p/4p cash, or £3.30 double your money tournaments.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £30:
    Ok so you have £30... if you dont mind if you lose this money then i suggest you play whatever you fancy! On the other hand, if you want to try and make a bit of money slowly but surely then a 5% rule is recommended. But i think you would be ok playing 2p/4p cash, or £3.30 double your money tournaments.
    Posted by BlackFish3

Cheersz fishy will do, im on 2p 4p at the mo one pound up lol will go for 3.30 DYM in abit
  • edited February 2010
    Just stick it all in 15/30p and go for it... tank it up to £200 and buy yourself something nice!! :)
  • edited February 2010
    Just stick it all in 15/30p and go for it... tank it up to £200 and buy yourself something nice!! :)
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    Cabt see that happening
  • edited February 2010
    how are you getting on?
  • edited February 2010
    If you want a lot of play from your £30 then i suggest low buy in MTT's and sat's into the big ones. You get a couple of hours play (if you do well) for a couple of £££'s and if you win you cash big in relation to the buy in
  • edited February 2010
    how are you getting on?
    Posted by BlackFish3

Got upto 37 lastnite but then back down to 24 today damn it!
  • edited February 2010
    i saw you at 10p/20p and 15p/30p tables last night...
  • edited February 2010
    i saw you at 10p/20p and 15p/30p tables last night...
    Posted by BlackFish3

i was doing ok on them both untill i got greedy lol, im back to 30 now so hopfuly I will go up a few quid today just playing 5p 10p
  • edited February 2010
    good luck, post on here how you get on!
  • edited February 2010
    good luck, post on here how you get on!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Yeah will matey
  • edited February 2010
    some good advice blackfish stick to the low cash and mtt and the sat on here are great value for money. i started here a little over 2 months ago and like u kunster i started with £50 and by playing in my comfort zone ive managed to turn the £50 into a little over £700 (far from pro i know lol) but if u start low and work ur way up wen u feel more comfortable then it can be done anyway gl mate hope u do well
  • edited February 2010
    some good advice blackfish stick to the low cash and mtt and the sat on here are great value for money. i started here a little over 2 months ago and like u kunster i started with £50 and by playing in my comfort zone ive managed to turn the £50 into a little over £700 (far from pro i know lol) but if u start low and work ur way up wen u feel more comfortable then it can be done anyway gl mate hope u do well
    Posted by 1nitro1

Thanks alot, I shall be posting up dates everyday soooo watch this space!
  • edited February 2010
    Posted by 1nitro1
    woah very impressive!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £30 : woah very impressive!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    y thanku kind sir. i must admit i iam rather pleased as the standard of poker on this site is 100 times better than any other iv played. (untill i get a few sick beats then ill moaning like a true brit lol)
  • edited February 2010
    up date I only have £18 so im going to just have fun with it as I cant see much else happening lol, and to think I was at the dizzy hights of being 5 pounds up
  • edited February 2010
    up date I only have £18 so im going to just have fun with it as I cant see much else happening lol, and to think I was at the dizzy hights of being 5 pounds up
    Posted by kunster
    yea just have fun, thats the most important thing, your paying for entertainment! if you win anything then its a bonus and you get your entertainment for free, for cheap or you get paid to have fun... greg raymer.
  • edited February 2010
    Playing at 5p 10p table with 37!!! yes I made a come back lol from 18
  • edited February 2010
    Well I just KANIED 5p 10p table sat down with 4£ YES 4£ and left with 45odd in the space of 1hours play! bring my balance upto £67.13 :), and to think I was down to my last £18 or so ha
  • edited February 2010
    Well I just KANIED 5p 10p table sat down with 4£ YES 4£ and left with 45odd in the space of 1hours play! bring my balance upto £67.13 :), and to think I was down to my last £18 or so ha
    Posted by kunster
    very well done mate to do that in an hour is very good. are u thinking about entering any of the tournys
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £30 : very well done mate to do that in an hour is very good. are u thinking about entering any of the tournys
    Posted by 1nitro1
    how are you doing ? saw you earlier today (tuesday) and you were £70  up
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £30 : very well done mate to do that in an hour is very good. are u thinking about entering any of the tournys
    Posted by 1nitro1
    Well yes in fact im going to enter a few 2night/morning, as I alwaysz seem to play better at night
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: £30 : how are you doing ? saw you earlier today (tuesday) and you were £70   up
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Yeah took a lose today I now have £80 in my account, but going to hit tables in a second. Cheers for following me