You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

A message to BOXTER PLEASE HELP

edited May 2016 in The Rail
I MAY BE POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE, IF SO REMOVE TO THE RAIL,BOXTER FOR SOME REASON OUR LAP TOP  INSTALLED WINDOWNS 10 EVERYTHING HAS GONE WRONG, THE LAP TOP ONLY ALLOWS ME TO LOG IN,MY HUSBAND RUNS HIS OWN BUSINESS ON THIS LAP TOP AND HAS LOST SO MUCH HE CANOT FIND HIS EMAILS ,TAX ,VAT,HE EMPLOYS ONE PERSON AND CAN NO LONGER LOG INTO IT, THE LAP TOP STARTED UP IN HIS NAME AND NOT MINE CAN YOU HELP HIM , MANY THANKS PAIGE

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    hi paige
    you should be able to un-install windows 10 and re-install your previous operating system which in turn should put all your previous files/pics/music  back in place
    hope this helps duck
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Paige

This has happened to many of our customers recently. Good old Microsoft. Try this:

Open the Start menu and select Settings.
    Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”
    You should see a “Go back to 
    Windows 7” or “Go back to Windows 8.1” option.
    Click the Get started button to get rid of your 
    Windows 10install and restore your previous Windows install

Boxster with n 's'  ;)  xxx
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: A message to BOXTER PLEASE HELP:
    hi paige you should be able to un-install windows 10 and re-install your previous operating system which in turn should put all your previous files/pics/music  back in place hope this helps duck
    Posted by stokefc
    tks for your post stokefc,but how do we uninstall can you help us with that thanks paige, where do i go to do that xx

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Paige This has happened to many of our customers recently. Good old Microsoft. Try this: Open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.” You should see a “Go back to  Windows  7” or “Go back to  Windows  8.1” option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your  Windows 10 install and restore your previous  Windows  install Boxster with n 's'  ;)  xxx
    Posted by Boxster
    sorry boxster,canott even find that on this laptop everthing seems to be blocked by wiimdows 10
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    my husband knows alot more about his lap top than i do but even he canott find out how he can rid himself of windowns 10 ,can you help him or should he take this lap top to a professional,thank you paige xx
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    my husband knows alot more about his lap top than i do but even he canott find out how he can rid himself of windowns 10 ,can you help him or should he take this lap top to a professional,thank you paige xx
    Posted by paige55
    Paige

So sorry but difficult to help via a forum. Best take it to a local repair centre. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Paige This has happened to many of our customers recently. Good old Microsoft. Try this: Open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.” You should see a “Go back to  Windows  7” or “Go back to  Windows  8.1” option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your  Windows 10 install and restore your previous  Windows  install Boxster with n 's'  ;)  xxx
    Posted by Boxster
    From my Husband, Thank you so much for your help I followed the above instructions this morning and have now removed windows10 all has returned to my windows 7 without any problems once again thank you for your help regards tony
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    search for never10 (version 1.3)
    it´s a cool program that let´s you stop win10 from installing.  you need this because microsoft is installing win 10 on pcs even without permission 
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Thank you GELDY FOR YOUR INFO.I WILL SHOW YOUR POST TO MY HUSBAND I NO HE WILL NEVER WANT WIN 10 TO INSTALL EVER AGAIN ON THIS LAP TOP,THANKS paige xx