You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday

edited May 2016 in Poker Chat
Not like you to go stirring 

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Have a nice day
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: 
    Not like you to go stirring 
    Posted by Jac35
    Sigh

Trying to help - like a playground here, if not in the gang can't try and help! 

Have a nice day
  • edited May 2016

BUYER BEWARE

I've no idea on the exact rules in this situation, but before anyone pays any money or buys any seat, they need to check that Sky Poker will allow this.

For sure, the alias/player listed in the lobby when the Final takes place is the only person entitled to the package which is, ordinarily, non-transferable.

• edited May 2016
    In Response to Thursday:
    In Response to Re:  Sigh Trying to help - like a playground here, if not in the gang can't try and help!  Have a nice day
    Posted by Nuggy962
    You weren't trying to help. You were just trying to cause trouble. 
    Seeing as you have changed the title of the thread and totally edited your posts, I think you know this.

• edited May 2016
    Made my point. Stand by it.

Deleted my post now and I suggest the thread goes the same way.
  • edited May 2016

The thread does not make a lot of sense now, but I'm very much against closing threads except when really necessary, so we'll leave it up for now, & it'll fall off the first page in due course. 

I gather there is a sort of parallel universe on Facebook, where these matters are discussed openly, & then sometimes, they work their way across to the Forum. I am spared the vagaries of Facebook these days, so I don't see it, but I believe that's how it works.
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: Thursday:
    In Response to Thursday : You weren't trying to help. You were just trying to cause trouble.  Seeing as you have changed the title of the thread and totally edited your posts, I think you know this.
    Posted by Jac35
    If wanted to stir, I would leave it up - 2 people say may cause trouble so I take it down and change it for that reason only.  maybe one day you will have a genuine reason for needing help and boot will be on other foot. 

People often wonder why threads are not started here anymore - people like you turning it into something it's not. If think it is a anti sky post just inbox me. Then when I change it don't start again, I changed as appreciated as two people said it could cause more headache than help . Not that I knew I was causing trouble, it worked so better change it now? That makes no sense.

I would delete thread as makes no sense at all to anyone reading and just another example of bickering between players, which does nothing for community.

Thanks