You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

yeah Vegas baby

edited May 2016 in Poker Chat
Glgl to everyone on this Vegas final weekend.

Here's hoping all the Community regs get their dreams come true.

Comments

• edited May 2016
    N1 Geldy,

I too wish good luck to all those going for the "BIG ONE" tonight. The Vegas £10K Package!

I wish everyone, all the best, but especially the following:

IrishRose
    MattBates
    mattprawn
    rspca12
    DustoLucko
    CxE1
    lyonsbob06
    HAYSIE

I really hope atleast one of the above get a seat. (Sorry if I missed anyone else I know)

GL ALL!
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: yeah Vegas baby:
    N1 Geldy, I too wish good luck to all those going for the "BIG ONE" tonight. The Vegas £10K Package! I wish everyone, all the best, but especially the following: IrishRose MattBates mattprawn rspca12 DustoLucko CxE1 lyonsbob06 HAYSIE I really hope atleast one of the above get a seat. (Sorry if I missed anyone else I know) GL ALL!
    Posted by StayOrGo
    that's a good list Graham, and 3 got through which is awesome. :-)

Feeling pretty gutted for the other 5 who didn't though. :-(
  • edited May 2016
    Well played all at times the rail was more entertaining than the poker gl to everyone that made it wish it was me :-)
  • edited May 2016
    Huge congrats to all the Sky qualifiers - both last night for the hugeeeeeeeeeee tourney and also the £3.5k package winners.

I'll be glued to the WSOP thread updates for sure.  Hope you all run golden and it would be great to see a FT full of Sky players!!
  • edited May 2016
    Gallant lady. Got to be our year next year Rose xxxx

Run golden sky xxx
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: yeah Vegas baby:
    Well played all at times the rail was more entertaining than the poker gl to everyone that made it wish it was me :-)
    Posted by weecheez1
    Weecheez you should know by now where ever rose is the rail is usually rocking ;)