You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournaments Schedule

I think a daily evening Mega Stack would be good, always seem popular when they on and people like playing deep, i would also suggest moving the 5.50 deepstack at 10:15 to around 8/9 as 10 is too late and seems to not run a lot of the time :)

Comments

• edited June 2016

Hi LittleJG,

Thanks - by "Mega Stack", do you mean a deep stack?
  • edited June 2016
    Hey,
    Its usually a £300 guranteed 'Mega Stack' starting at half 8 with 10k starting chips but not available every night and just think its such a fun tourney should maybe run more often 
  • edited June 2016
    Please, for the love of God, if you run this MTT every night then look at the structure.

Cut the starting stack and add a couple more levels. It starts off stupidly deep then gets too shallow too quick at the business end.

It does seem to do well when it runs so maybe there is a window to have it daily? But then does it do well because it's only 3 times a week?

• edited June 2016
    Also one or two more levels of late reg would be good as then i could reg it :)
  • edited June 2016
    yahh i agree maybe make it like 7500 stacks and just thrown a few extra levels in later on to have the feel of a deep tournament. think it would run well if they had it on every to be honest