You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Why are known software problems allowed to just continue to exist??

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
Now i know nothing is perfect, but why are known problems still remianing after years. Literally years. Bugs when you move tables, bugs when you cant open tournaments lobbies, bugs when you cant see cards, bugs when you move tables and get booted out. The list goes on.

I can understand if a problem occurs then it is sorted within a reasonable timeframe, that is acceptable to me. You dont know theres a problem until it rears its ugly head. But when you know the problem is there, why is it not resolved?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    In Response to Why are known software problems allowed to just continue to exist??:
    Now i know nothing is perfect, but why are known problems still remianing after years. Literally years. Bugs when you move tables, bugs when you cant open tournaments lobbies, bugs when you cant see cards, bugs when you move tables and get booted out. The list goes on. I can understand if a problem occurs then it is sorted within a reasonable timeframe, that is acceptable to me. You dont know theres a problem until it rears its ugly head. But when you know the problem is there, why is it not resolved?
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Because they like to deny there is any problems.... ring CC and you'll be told no one else has that problem then you see it plastered all over the forum for ages..... and until you actually admit there's a problem your never going to fix it....