You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The continuation of OmaHartigan,,,

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Tonight's fun and frolics begin at 7pm when I'll be opening a couple of 5p/10p PLO tables.

Then, a couple of hours later, I'll move on to the 10p/20p tables.

I'll use this forum thread to let you know where I am at all times!

See you this evening,

James.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    hope to join you later and gl for 2nite
  • edited February 2010

Good Luck Mr A!
  • edited February 2010
    Good look Mr Hartigan!
  • edited February 2010
    OK - let's do this!

I'm at Bromley & Madeley.
  • edited February 2010
    The half-time report...

An entertaining session: my bankroll took a downward spiral at one table, but received a significant boost at the other - thanks to some serious spewing from Cowgomoo :-)

So, I've registered a profit.  But the evening is young and I'm about to move up to 10p/20p.

Quick name check for some of the guys and girls who've joined me at the tables so far: Machina, Wilhelm, CovDude_68, MADMOO, ChirpyChip, agboy, Carados007, TheCloser ... and the ubiquitous darich and Machka!

Oh - and a special mention for Ozzie08.  He had the nerve to quit the game, so he could have his dinner!  The cheek!!!

• edited February 2010
    I'm at Littlehampton.

Play with me!

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: The continuation of OmaHartigan,,,:
    The half-time report... An entertaining session: my bankroll took a downward spiral at one table, but received a significant boost at the other - thanks to some serious spewing from Cowgomoo :-) So, I've registered a profit.  But the evening is young and I'm about to move up to 10p/20p. Quick name check for some of the guys and girls who've joined me at the tables so far: Machina, Wilhelm, CovDude_68, MADMOO, ChirpyChip, agboy, Carados007, TheCloser ... and the ubiquitous darich and Machka! Oh - and a special mention for Ozzie08.  He had the nerve to quit the game, so he could have his dinner!  The cheek!!!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    My life story *sigh*
  • edited February 2010
    Now also available at Purfleet!

• edited February 2010
    ! Oh - and a special mention for Ozzie08.  He had the nerve to quit the game, so he could have his dinner!  The cheek!!!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    I needed to re fuel wot can i say
  • edited February 2010
    Well, I ended the evening UP £12!  Considering the volatility of PLO - and the fact that I made some silly mistakes during my second session - that's not bad going.

Shout out to some of my opponents at the 10p/20p tables: shieldo, simonnatur, mycroft2, ollie255, bonman, pete_robo and TheDuke71 (who was having a very good night).

I just about managed to avoid going on tilt, following a horrible bad beat.  Holding top set, I put my opponent all-in on the turn, suspecting he had nothing but a flush draw.  I read his hand correctly.  But, despite getting odds of only 2/1 on a 4/1 shot, he called.  Of course, the villain hit his spade on the river to make ... a 7-high flush!  Sigh.

But, as stevieq observed, that's the kind of player you want at your PLO table :-)

• edited February 2010
    Well, I ended the evening UP £12!  Considering the volatility of PLO - and the fact that I made some silly mistakes during my second session - that's not bad going. Shout out to some of my opponents at the 10p/20p tables: shieldo, simonnatur, mycroft2, ollie255, bonman, pete_robo and TheDuke71 (who was having a very good night). I just about managed to avoid going on tilt, following a horrible bad beat.  Holding top set, I put my opponent all-in on the turn, suspecting he had nothing but a flush draw.  I read his hand correctly.  But, despite getting odds of only 2/1 on a 4/1 shot, he called.  Of course, the villain hit his spade on the river to make ... a 7-high flush!  Sigh. But, as stevieq observed, that's the kind of player you want at your PLO table :-)
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Oh my word!

Took 2/1 about a 4/1 shot, & was pulling to the 8th nut flush?

You run so good Mr H.