You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Problems using Samsung tablet. Help required please.

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
I have been using a Samsung tablet to play poker on Sky for a year or so without a problem , but this week something has happened where I cannot register onto a tourney as the log on process just results in a continuous loop of  trying to complete a log in process without success  ( no error is reported either) . I have also reset my Pin number but I am having to enter this every time even though the remember pin number is ticked. Question is has anyone one else had issues with a tablet using Android? And is there some way of resetting  things or repairing things? I have spoken to customer support but best thing they could come up with was "try turning it off  and then back on"  , as if this was not the first thing  to do. . Sky poker is OK on my laptop and on my Samsung phone, it's just the Samsung tablet that has the problem.Any ideas folks ? Thanks .

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    In Response to Problems using Samsung tablet. Help required please.:
    I have been using a Samsung tablet to play poker on Sky for a year or so without a problem , but this week something has happened where I cannot register onto a tourney as the log on process just results in a continuous loop of  trying to complete a log in process without success  ( no error is reported either) . I have also reset my Pin number but I am having to enter this every time even though the remember pin number is ticked. Question is has anyone one else had issues with a tablet using Android? And is there some way of resetting  things or repairing things? I have spoken to customer support but best thing they could come up with was "try turning it off  and then back on"  , as if this was not the first thing  to do. . Sky poker is OK on my laptop and on my Samsung phone, it's just the Samsung tablet that has the problem.Any ideas folks ? Thanks .
    Posted by Barlicker
    Sorted it, it would seem to be a Google Chrome thing. I have installed Firefox browser and running Skypoker through there. Am I the only player using  the latest version of Chrome browser on here ?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Been using Chrome for a while now after Firefox did some updates and became unplayable.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Funny this came up, only this week my lap top hates Sky on chrome but fine on Firefox or Explorer but the tablet works ok with either.........
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    ive deleted chrome keeps crashing"aw snap we,ve encounted a problem"  well snap delete good bye,im using edge now
    this is on desktop
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    You wanna try sky poker on a Kindle HD ?????

Sometimes the login box jumps all over the place.
    You stab your finger at the login and it moves to another place on the screen
    You stab at that and it moves again and again and again.
    It's like a game of 'hit the monster with the mallet' you find on fairgrounds

And when you finally get in, try registering to a tourny.

The tourny box pops up but there is no register button

So you reboot or close the browser (it wont install the app)
    and start again prodding the screen trying to catch the login box.

And eventually you get in and there IS a register button this time only to be told registration has finished

• Options
    edited June 2016
    lol, i think you need to call in pest control.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Clearing your cache and cookies seems to fix a lot of the bugs.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Daft question time how do you know what your playing on I use my Samsung tablet through the day it usually crashes after a tournament and needs reloading but I just switch it on and hit the internet symbol