You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
In Response to Log in problems:
Was playing a moment ago, when my account balance suddenly went to £0 and I attemped to log out and back in to resolve the issue. I could not log back in as the user name wasn't recognised, it's finally resolved now, but I am now out of the sit and gos i was playing in, did anyone else face this problem and is there any chance of being refunded my buy ins for the dym's?
Posted by SMARTGOAT

Hi SMARTGOAT.

Yes I had a temporary problem for about 10 minutes.

I couldn't log in via the website (for the forum), but my play using the Sky Poker software was unaffected. I do feel however, if I'd logged out of the app during this time, that I may well have not been able to log back on.

It seems OK now.

Cheers,

Graham

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Was playing a moment ago, when my account balance suddenly went to £0 and I attemped to log out and back in to resolve the issue. I could not log back in as the user name wasn't recognised, it's finally resolved now, but I am now out of the sit and gos i was playing in, did anyone else face this problem and is there any chance of being refunded my buy ins for the dym's?

Update - Issue resolved with customer service. :)
  • edited June 2016
    I couldn't log in either at about 7.25.
    I was waiting to speak to live chat when it returned to normal at about 7.40.

Contact cc to sort a refund for your DYM.
  • edited June 2016
    Thanks guys, I got through to someone on chat who has returned me my buy ins for the Dym, fortunately I managed to cash one despite being away! They said there was a short problem for some users i guess i was just one of the unlucky ones. Customer service were quick to help though, so can't complain.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Log in problems:
    Thanks guys, I got through to someone on chat who has returned me my buy ins for the Dym, fortunately I managed to cash one despite being away! They said there was a short problem for some users i guess i was just one of the unlucky ones. Customer service were quick to help though, so can't complain.
    Posted by SMARTGOAT

Yeh Sky Customer Care are very good!

I'm glad they resolved it to you satisfaction GOAT.

Cheers,

G
  • edited June 2016
    Experiencing the same log in issues again tonight, hope this doesn't become a regular occurence!