You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HTT password

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
can anyone tell me password for the HTT tonight please?

Comments

• edited June 2016
    In Response to HTT password:
    can anyone tell me password for the HTT tonight please?
    Posted by woodcock09

It is only open to members of the Sky Bet Club, so if you're a member I assume you've been emailed the password. If you're not a member, you're not getting in.

• edited June 2016
    does it make any difference its a free roll i use sky bet along with skyvegas also, its a freeroll ?

• edited June 2016
    im a member, no email, no response from sky :/
  • edited June 2016
    You must be a Sky Bet Club member and have staked at least £25 in the previous week in order to participate. All eligible players will be contacted via e-mail and SMS with the password, so make sure your account is set to contactable so you don't miss the details. 
  • edited June 2016
    Odd, I'm in the Skybet club and have staked way over £25 in the last week but didn't receive an email (or even knew the tournament was on).

Oh well, I'm sure there will be lots running during the Euros
  • edited June 2016
    Lambert I got the same.  Spoke to support who gave me the password but by the time they actually connected, replied and found out the answer the game had started.  They told me tough and cut me off.
  • edited June 2016
    I spoke to CC and they said it was down to Skybet to inform people and nothing to do with Skypoker which was a bit strange. 
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: HTT password:
    I spoke to CC and they said it was down to Skybet to inform people and nothing to do with Skypoker which was a bit strange. 
    Posted by jordz16
    i had to contact cc for password but got it no bother 
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: HTT password:
    In Response to Re: HTT password : i had to contact cc for password but got it no bother 
    Posted by SQUARKEY
    yep they gave me the password no problem, but when i asked why i had not been contacted with a password they said that was down to skybet
  • edited June 2016
    wouldnt it be better to put the HT password in the skybet football lobby as to stop all the messing about?
  • edited June 2016

Just to clarify, these HTT''s during Euro 2016 are specifically aimed at members of the Sky Bet Club who have staked £25 in the prior week. Sky Poker players are NOT eligible UNLESS they are Members of the Sky Bet Club & have staked £25 in the past week.

If you think you are eligible, & have not been contacted, please speak to CC.

Also, it is worth checking that you are set up to receive Promo E-Mails & SMS messages as follows......

Sky Poker 

1. Login and go to 'My Account'
    2. Click on the tab labelled 'My Details' 
    3. Click on the sub-tab named 'PIN & Contact Preferences'
    4. Under the 'Your Preferences' heading, make sure the box is unticked

Sky Bet

1. Login and go to 'My Account'
    2. Under the 'Your Account' section click on 'Edit Account Details'
    3. Click 'Contact Preferences'
    4. Make sure the box is ticked