You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Email notifications

edited June 2016 in Priority
I don't receive email notifications about free rolls or priority status. I've asked about this on live chat a couple of times. 
I think I'm priority this month and have been a few other months but I had to search my poker points history to find that out.
Could somebody look into this please?

Comments

• edited June 2016
    In Response to Email notifications:
    I don't receive email notifications about free rolls or priority status. I've asked about this on live chat a couple of times.  I think I'm priority this month and have been a few other months but I had to search my poker points history to find that out. Could somebody look into this please?
    Posted by lew11122
    Good morning Lew,

I'll drop you an e-mail now. Usually we send out text reminders (to those who have their accounts set to 'contactable') on the day of the FR. The next one will be tomorrow at 20:30 and is available to register into now for all those who have qualified. 

Ta 
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Email notifications:
    In Response to Email notifications : Good morning Lew, I'll drop you an e-mail now. Usually we send out text reminders (to those who have their accounts set to 'contactable') on the day of the FR. The next one will be tomorrow at 20:30 and is available to register into now for all those who have qualified.  Ta 
    Posted by SkyLiz

Thanks Liz!