You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum Deepstack- the case of the disappearing tourney

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
When I arrived home on Sunday afternoon, after a great weekend in Blackpool with six other TPT'ers, I headed to the lobby to reg for a couple of events later that day and played a couple of sats for the bigger tourneys (one I qualified for the other not) had something to eat and got down to play some poker. After playing I decided to reg for the DTD's (which weren't available until yesterday morning-why not?) and the Forum Deepstack so that I didn't forget like I usually do. Imagine my surprise when looking at today's schedule to find the Deepstack had disappeared when I had already entered it on Sunday night. I checked "MY SKY POKER" and found it had gone from there also so I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me why this has happened, that is if anyone does know why. 

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Hi Sid.
    As the Forum Deepstack has not run once in 2016 it was removed from the schedule. As for the DTD tourneys, they were set to register from Monday morning so as not to clutter up the lobby at the weekend.
    Apologies if this ruined your evening.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack- the case of the disappearing tourney:
    Hi Sid. As the Forum Deepstack has not run once in 2016 it was removed from the schedule. As for the DTD tourneys, they were set to register from Monday morning so as not to clutter up the lobby at the weekend. Apologies if this ruined your evening.
    Posted by Sky__James
    Thanks for the reply James as I could not understand why it had been removed when I had already regged for it and I had no idea it had not ran this year either. As for the DTD's three lines in the lobby is hardly cluttering it up but I suppose that it's not your decision anyway although it is good to know that they are continuing. Again Thank you and enjoy your day
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack- the case of the disappearing tourney : Thanks for the reply James as I could not understand why it had been removed when I had already regged for it and I had no idea it had not ran this year either. As for the DTD's three lines in the lobby is hardly cluttering it up but I suppose that it's not your decision anyway although it is good to know that they are continuing. Again Thank you and enjoy your day
    Posted by SidV79
    Actually it was my decision. I'm a very powerful man ;)
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Forum Deepstack- the case of the disappearing tourney : Actually it was my decision. I'm a very powerful man ;)
    Posted by Sky__James
    Is Sky_James the power behind the throne of Tikay??????????????