You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New - 6 Max Hypers now in the lobby

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi all, 
We have decided to add 6 max hyper turbos to the sit n go lobby. Currently ranging from £1.05 to £21 buy ins. 500 chips - 2 minutes blinds. These can be found under the hyper tab.

Comments

• edited June 2016
    In Response to New - 6 Max Hypers now in the lobby:
    Hi all,  We have decided to add 6 max hyper turbos to the sit n go lobby. Currently ranging from £1.05 to £21 buy ins. 500 chips - 2 minutes blinds. These can be found under the hyper tab.
    Posted by Sky__James
    I quite like this idea, used to play these sometimes on another site that I probably am not allowed to mention. A lot more exciting than DONs in my opinion.

Hopefully they will prove popular at the £10 and £20 level and I can get some games in.
  • edited June 2016
    £10 games are set to stop increasing the blinds after level 7. I'm guessing that is an error. Good addition though hopefully these run this evening and over the weekend with double points. 
  • edited June 2016
    Removing spin ups from the regular filter is a clear consensus amongst sky customers, it makes no sense to clutter the regular lobbies with them when people are specifically searching for normal games. Not a difficult concept and a poor effort on sky's part
  • edited June 2016
    Tikay it would be a little unprofessional to remove threads where your regular players voice their opinions don't you think?

It seems fairly clear that you are unable to budge on the number of spin up tables available but surely removing them from the regular lobby is a step in the right direction?
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: New - 6 Max Hypers now in the lobby:
    Tikay it would be a little unprofessional to remove threads where your regular players voice their opinions don't you think? It seems fairly clear that you are unable to budge on the number of spin up tables available but surely removing them from the regular lobby is a step in the right direction?
    Posted by BarryGuns
    Hi Barry,

You've whooshed me there, I'm not sure what you mean. For the record, I agree with you, but I'm unsure why you ask the question, & I'm not at all sure what Spin Up cash tables have to do with 6 Max Hypers. 

As long as people are being civil, & not telling porkies, threads should not be closed.

Since I assumed part responsibility for these things around a year ago, I have not closed ANY threads, except one or two which were racist or overly abusive to other players.

It used to be the case that threads were closed regularly, but I disagreed strongly with that.

I have to say, I don't think it is right that people can label threads, say, "Spin Ups Killing Sky Poker", because that is a clear fib, porkie, untruth, lie, but that thread has been allowed to run & the thread title has not been edited by me or anyone at Sky Poker even though the thread title is bang out of order.

I think that reflects great credit in Sky Poker, to be honest, as the Forum does not exist so that people can tell porkies about Sky Poker.   

• edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: New - 6 Max Hypers now in the lobby:
    In Response to Re: New - 6 Max Hypers now in the lobby : Hi Barry, You've whooshed me there, I'm not sure what you mean. For the record, I agree with you, but I'm unsure why you ask the question, & I'm not at all sure what Spin Up cash tables have to do with 6 Max Hypers.  As long as people are being civil, & not telling porkies, threads should not be closed. Since I assumed part responsibility for these things around a year ago, I have not closed ANY threads, except one or two which were racist or overly abusive to other players. It used to be the case that threads were closed regularly, but I disagreed strongly with that.   I have to say, I don't think it is right that people can label threads, say, "Spin Ups Killing Sky Poker", because that is a clear fib, porkie, untruth, lie, but that thread has been allowed to run & the thread title has not been edited by me or anyone at Sky Poker even though the thread title is bang out of order. I think that reflects great credit in Sky Poker, to be honest, as the Forum does not exist so that people can tell porkies about Sky Poker.      
    Posted by Tikay10
    I have posted on and moderated on many forums and anyone who thinks the moderation here is either authoritarian or harsh is being somewhat less than objective.