You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

2 questions about Satellites

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
if you win multiple satellites to the one tournament do you get the cash equivalent for the second seat won?  

If you win a seat and unregister the tournament do you get the cash equivalent?

Thanks In advance 

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2016
    In Response to 2 questions about Satellites:
    if you win multiple satellites to the one tournament do you get the cash equivalent for the second seat won?   If you win a seat and unregister the tournament do you get the cash equivalent? Thanks In advance 
    Posted by 712
    Regarding Q1 anytime I have won a second seat I have been credited cash instead.

On Q2, I think you have to play the event. Not 100% on that one though but I am sure someone will confirm whether or not that is correct.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    So I can play as many sats for the same game as I want I get cash instead but can't unreg any tournaments that I have won via a sat. Cheers
  • Options
    edited June 2016

If you register for the target tournament prior to playing a satellite and win a seat you will be paid the entry fee to the tournament in cash. You can then unregistere and receive the full buy in back as cash. And,yes,you can win multiple entries to the same tournament which will be paid as cash.