You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No cards visible until...........

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
In the past two days when playing hi-lo tourneys, when im moved to another table i have a time bar but no cards.This has happened five times.
I can see my cards, but only after ive taken an action.Effectively making my action blind.I could just time out of course, but i might have had a monster.with all the seasoned opponents to play against, i dont need any handicaps lol.

Comments

• edited June 2016
    In Response to No cards visible until...........:
    In the past two days when playing hi-lo tourneys, when im moved to another table i have a time bar but no cards.This has happened five times. I can see my cards, but only after ive taken an action.Effectively making my action blind.I could just time out of course, but i might have had a monster.with all the seasoned opponents to play against, i dont need any handicaps lol.
    Posted by chilling
    I think that issue is really common on here Chilling.  The only way to see your cards seems to be to close your table down really quickly and reopen it straight away.  Usually works for me (as long as I can find the right tourney in time lol)
  • edited June 2016
    Ah ty Rose. I was beginning to think it was unilateral, as i never had the problem in holdem.glgl in your games.
  • edited June 2016
    A man of your ability should not need to look at cards.Do an annette obrestad.
  • edited June 2016
    Yes this happens quite a lot and, as has been said, the answer seems to be to close and open the table again.

I had one table yesterday where my cards were face down every hand, never had that before, happened for about 4 or 5 hands in a row, closed and opened the atble and then it was ok.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: No cards visible until...........:
    A man of your ability should not need to look at cards.Do an annette obrestad.
    Posted by CxE1
    Vinny, youve picked the wrong man out in the line-up, or youve been drinking lol.
  • edited June 2016
    Lots of things like this happen all the time.
    Table tries to open but you just get the turning circle forever (meanwhile your anti is being used)
    The flop is invisible but the turn and river show.
    No betting buttons.
    The buttons won't press.
    You try to check but as you press check someone has betted 4 places back and before you can withdraw you have bet instead. (Even all in)
    The table freezes and you don't know until you realise that no one's time is counting down
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: No cards visible until...........:
    Lots of things like this happen all the time. Table tries to open but you just get the turning circle forever (meanwhile your anti is being used) The flop is invisible but the turn and river show. No betting buttons. The buttons won't press. You try to check but as you press check someone has betted 4 places back and before you can withdraw you have bet instead. (Even all in) The table freezes and you don't know until you realise that no one's time is counting down
    Posted by Goody_Ace
    Crikey goody, a job for the samaritans.