You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi everyone

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
Not played here in a very long time but started again a few days ago as i wanted to try out the new points rewards anyway i earned nearly 200 points and i got the £2.30 ticket but not sure how the 5k freerolls work as i tried entering the 2k one for tomorrow but it says i am not allowed so was wondering if someone could help with the freerolls i can enter.
Thanks for your time

Comments

• edited June 2016
    its the 1k freeroll at 7.30 mon-fri normally in the yellow section at the top reg opens at 5.30 i think you have to un-tick the hide full filter to enter early it does appear in the lobby at around 7 o clock late reg for 20 mins
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Hi everyone:
    its the 1k freeroll at 7.30 mon-fri normally in the yellow section at the top reg opens at 5.30 i think you have to un-tick the hide full filter to enter early it does appear in the lobby at around 7 o clock late reg for 20 mins
    Posted by stokefc
    Cheers mate
  • edited June 2016
    Plus any other free rolls you have to earn 20 points in the past 24 hours to play them. Be careful if you decide to play a tournament such as 30p dyms or something below the 2.30 threshold as you could inadvertently use your token without realising it as the filter is set to yes. So always double check with the buy ins. Good luck and run golden.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Hi everyone:
    Plus any other free rolls you have to earn 20 points in the past 24 hours to play them. Be careful if you decide to play a tournament such as 30p dyms or something below the 2.30 threshold as you could inadvertently use your token without realising it as the filter is set to yes. So always double check with the buy ins. Good luck and run golden.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    nice 1. tyvm