You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

7-30 BH

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
Is it just me but I can't find the 19-30 £22 Bounty hunter in the lobby

Comments

• edited June 2016
    There's probably been a bit of trimming of the MTT schedule tonight due to the England and Wales matches on TV and radio.
  • edited June 2016
    ok but there are still running sats for it :-)

• edited June 2016

hi gary just saw your post just won the first all in and no tournament.
  • edited June 2016
    I presume you got the money instead so not all bad. Still its made up my mind I shall watch england instead

• edited June 2016
    no no money just trying to contact customer service they say its there
  • edited June 2016

Hi Gary, Tina, please see THIS thread which I started on 10th June.

Of course, if there are Satellites running for cancelled Tourneys, this is an error. Apologies.

If you won a satellite for a non-existing Tourney, you should be properly reimbursed. Customer Care are probably overloaded today, due to the England match, & may not be aware of the situation, but don't worry, I will send the thread up to Sam & James, & they will ensure you are properly compensated. Be aware this may not happen until tomorrow, as both of them will have gone home tonight.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: 7-30 BH:
    Hi Gary, Tina, please see THIS thread which I started on 10th June. Of course, if there are Satellites running for cancelled Tourneys, this is an error. Apologies. If you won a satellite for a non-existing Tourney, you should be properly reimbursed. Customer Care are probably overloaded today, due to the England match, & may not be aware of the situation, but don't worry, I will send the thread up to Sam & James, & they will ensure you are properly compensated. Be aware this may not happen until tomorrow, as both of them will have gone home tonight. Apologies for any inconvenience.
    Posted by Tikay10
    i thought it was because of the footie.  CC have said they will sort it and email me the answer.  Thanks for help hope you are enjoying out there. Will you still be there on the 16th july thats when i arrive it would be nice to see some sky faces.