You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tilt

edited June 2016 in Poker Chat
I might common go on tilt when player poker but never will I feel more tilt that I did after than england match tonight. This will be the worse bit of tilt i'll ever have , it was so bad I've actually ripped up my flag.

Comments

• edited June 2016
    nice to see the England players supporting their public and leaving Europe
  • edited June 2016
    + you have a flag
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: tilt:
    nice to see the England players supporting their public and leaving Europe
    Posted by CATCH-22

+ Boycotting Frozen Food Shops Tomorrow?:)

• edited June 2016
    In Response to tilt:
    I might common go on tilt when player poker but never will I feel more tilt that I did after than england match tonight. This will be the worse bit of tilt i'll ever have , it was so bad I've actually ripped up my flag.
    Posted by craigcu12
    Craig do you really believe that those overpaid primadonnas give even the slightest thought to the likes of us? 

• edited June 2016
    Not sure it is all about the overpaid primadonnas in the EPL etc. At least one of the Iceland players plays in the EPL and Hazard, Payet etc seem to be performing well.

• edited June 2016
    You are probably correct marky,seeing the players have been earning a fortune for many, many years.This year being the 50th anniversary of our last trophy, some like consistency.I used to go and whatch chelsea at the bridge from the age of nine to late twenties when players were really proud to get into their first team.Money has most definetly changed the game since those times, but apparently not in Englands favour.U nfortunately they do see some of my hard earned through my sky subscriptions( nowt i can do about that).In last nights game we had a good hand, but played it badly.All credit to Iceland though, a terrific effort.
  • edited June 2016
    Its a good job we werent playing Farmfoods.