You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

monthly payout

edited July 2016 in Priority
I thought the min payout on monthly rake back was 100 pound, could any1 put me right on this please??

Comments

• edited July 2016
    In Response to monthly payout:
    I thought the min payout on monthly rake back was 100 pound, could any1 put me right on this please??
    Posted by pixie919
    Hi Pixie,

The answer on this one is no. We were running double/triple/quadruple points promotions during June and we're continuing to do so during July! More info on these can be found here

Your monthly Priority Rewards payment is determined by how much you rake in a month, rather than how many poker poker you earn (but you do need to get over 10K!). 

-10,000+ poker points=10% rakeback
    -20,000+ poker points= 12.5% rakeback
    -30,000+ poker points= 15% rakeback
    -50,000+ poker points= 20% rakeback. 

I'll try and get in touch and give you a breakdown of your payout specifically.

Cheers,
    Liz

• edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: monthly payout:
    In Response to monthly payout : Hi Pixie, The answer on this one is no. We were running double/triple/quadruple points promotions during June and we're continuing to do so during July! More info on these can be found  here .  Your monthly Priority Rewards payment is determined by how much you rake in a month, rather than how many poker poker you earn (but you do need to get over 10K!).  -10,000+ poker points=10% rakeback -20,000+ poker points= 12.5% rakeback -30,000+ poker points= 15% rakeback -50,000+ poker points= 20% rakeback.  I'll try and get in touch and give you a breakdown of your payout specifically. Cheers, Liz
    Posted by SkyLiz
    i got 10000 points but did nt get any extra .i assume its because of the happy days and that but am i qualified for the freerolls
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: monthly payout : i got 10000 points but did nt get any extra .i assume its because of the happy days and that but am i qualified for the freerolls
    Posted by SQUARKEY
    cancel that i did
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: monthly payout : cancel that i did
    Posted by SQUARKEY
    Phew :) Cheers Squarkey!

If you want any further info about it please feel free to drop me a private message.