You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

and another

edited July 2016 in The Rail
A man is walking down the road past a brothel when he notices a sign in the window 'SINGING BLOW JOB £5' and he starts wondering how that would even be possible, so he eventually works up the courage and walks into the brothel to find out. He goes up to a lady behind a counter and says 'I'd like to try the special offer from the window please' and the lady replies 'Ok, you have to go into the room over there, take off all your clothes, put the blindfold on and lay down on the table. 'Why do I have to wear a blindfold.' to which the lady replied 'To protect company secrets.' So the man goes into the room and takes off his clothes, puts the blindfold on and lays down. After a couple of minutes he hears a door open and one set of footsteps approaches the table. Then all of a sudden he is getting the best blow job he has ever had it is amazing. A couple of minutes into the blow job singing fills the room and its a really good female voice but the blow job goes on. Eventually he eja culates and the footsteps recede so he takes the blindfold off and gets dressed and then leaves. Later on he cannot stop thinking about the earlier performance and he thinks to himself that he has to go back and find out what is going on. The next day he goes back to the brothel and follows the instructions again. he hears the footsteps approach and then the blow job starts, when the singing fills the room he thinks to himself 'Now is my chance to find out' and he lifts the blindfold just a tiny amount and all he can see is a glass eye on the table next to him