You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad language

edited July 2016 in Poker Chat
i wish to aplogise to anyone and everyone who i have used bad language towards, ive been going through a very persoal tough time for a couple of months, as much as this is not an excuse i still wish to say im very sorry. its far from in my manner and ashamed i got to be like this with some players.

so again im sorry

Comments

• edited July 2016
    In Response to bad language:
    i wish to aplogise to anyone and everyone who i have used bad language towards, ive been going through a very persoal tough time for a couple of months, as much as this is not an excuse i still wish to say im very sorry. its far from in my manner and ashamed i got to be like this with some players. so again im sorry
    Posted by benhur7200

Fair play to you mate for making the apology.

He without sin cast the first stone. I'm sure we've all behaved grumpily/inappropriately at times, even if indirectly.

I hope things pick up for you.

All the best!

Graham

• edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: bad language:
    In Response to bad language : Fair play to you mate for making the apology. He without sin cast the first stone. I'm sure we've all behaved grumpily/inappropriately at times, even if indirectly. I hope things pick up for you. All the best! Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo
    thank you Graham

regards
    stephen
  • edited July 2016
                In the words of the late, great Bob Marley, -- "Don't worry about a thing, coz every little thing, is gonna be alright"----
     Your big thing will probably be ok too
  • edited July 2016
    Haha you should have seen Doh x7 rants when he first joined :)

Worry not son, you're in safe hands :)