You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bad Omen for Team Tikay

When plugging in my laptop ready for tonights tournament the whole of the downstairs plug sockets fused - OMG.  Managed to sort out electricity problems only to discover that dinner had burned.  Now feel I should lie down in a darkened room to recover - not mangle my brain trying to multi-table.

Never mind - onwards to victory!!!!

Jan x

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Bad Omen for Team Tikay:
    When plugging in my laptop ready for tonights tournament the whole of the downstairs plug sockets fused - OMG.  Managed to sort out electricity problems only to discover that dinner had burned.  Now feel I should lie down in a darkened room to recover - not mangle my brain trying to multi-table. Never mind - onwards to victory!!!! Jan x
    Posted by sophiesmum
    come on jan think posative u can do it as we all can

gl
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Bad Omen for Team Tikay:
    When plugging in my laptop ready for tonights tournament the whole of the downstairs plug sockets fused - OMG.  Managed to sort out electricity problems only to discover that dinner had burned.  Now feel I should lie down in a darkened room to recover - not mangle my brain trying to multi-table. Never mind - onwards to victory!!!! Jan x
    Posted by sophiesmum

The smell of burnt parsnips is still lingering! Fortunately I've brought cookies round so that'll keep us going to the late stages of the tournament!
  • edited February 2010
    Positive mental thoughts honey

x
  • edited February 2010
    Hi Jan

I made the sign of the cross, Omen consigned to dustbin just like your dinner LOL

God bless you my child