You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Major rage at sky sports (Betting)

edited February 2010 in The Shed
Came home tonight aroudn 30 minutes ago and went straight to the TV to check my results.

im sat there going.. yes!...yes!!!!...yes!!!!!!!!!!. yess!!!!!!!!!!!yess!!!!!!!! And so on.

Every game had won!
Football Coca Cola Championship West Brom v Scunthorpe Match Result 09/02/2010 19:45 West Brom (Win) @ 2/5  
Football Barclays Premier League Man. City v Bolton Match Result 09/02/2010 19:45 Man. City (Win) @ 4/9  
Football Coca Cola League 2 Bury v Macclesfield Match Result 09/02/2010 19:45 Bury (Win) @ 8/15  
Football Blue Sq Conference Rushden & Diam. v Eastbourne Borough Match Result 09/02/2010 19:45 Rushden & Diam. (Win) @ 1/2  
Football Blue Sq Conference South Braintree v Weston Super Mare Match Result 09/02/2010 19:45 Braintree (Win) @ 1/3  
Football Blue Sq Conference North AFC Telford v Gainsborough Match Result 09/02/2010 19:45 AFC Telford @ 4/7  
Football Coca Cola League 1 Swindon v Oldham Match Result 09/02/2010 19:45 Swindon (Win) @ 8/13
Then i saw this. My bet hadn't come through... I ran back to the TV, rewind it i sscreamed!

Rolling across the screen AFC Telford 2 - 1 Gainsborough!

WHAT THE HELL !

I come back to the website, immediately go to contact support... Whilst looking on the website for the results..

Website said 2-2..... im thinking right... they've obviously got it wrong and through that have made a mistake on my bet. Whilst im waiting i decide to look at the AFC telford website. Then i saw it

2 - 2 Goal scored in the 90th minute.., And here i am now absolute fuming! £100 gone!

Not just for that reaosn but for that **** of a channel printing the wrong score and had me jumping around my house thinking i had finally won a bet. I WANT COMPENSATION!

Now you all get to laugh at me :)