You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPARE A THOUGHT FOR MY MATE PHIL

edited February 2010 in The Shed

IM OFF TO POMPEY TONIGHT WITH A COUPLE OF MATES FROM WORK. ONE OF WHO PHIL IS AN ABSOLUTE POMPEY MANIAC AND THIS WILL BE HIS LAST GAME FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS.
PHILS WARDROBE BASICALLY CONSISTS OFF POMPEY SHIRTS,T SHIRTS,HOODIES,TRAINING TOPS AND COATS.
HE EVEN OWNS POMPEY SLIPPERS AND DRESSING GOWN.
HE HES A FEW POMPEY TATOOS ON HIS ARMS ANG LEGS SO HIDING HIS LOVE OF POMPEY IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.
AS I MENTIONED THIS IS HIS LAST GAME FOR A WHILE THIS IS BEACAUSE THIS MONDAY (2 DAYS AFTER THE LIFE OR DEATH GAME WITH THE LOT FROM OVER THE SOLENT WHO NEEDLESS TO SAY PHIL IS SLIGHTLY UNKEEN ON) HES GOING IN FOR A HEART VALVE REPLACEMENT.

IN SOUTHAMPTON GENERAL

Comments

• edited February 2010
    what a fan got to admire the fella,hope everything goes ok for him send him our regards from the potteries
    Edit:you should be able to beat southampton
  • edited February 2010
    Lol..Is Av-It Harry Redneck - sorry Redknapp going to pop in and say hello to round off a cracking day for him?

Pass on our sincerest, no-man should have to put up with that. It'd be like a faithful City supporte such as myself, having to go for an op in that there Leeds...(sophistication? Don't talk to me about sophistication I've BEEN to Leeds)

x