You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TWO HUNDRED POUNDS GUARANTEED DEEPSTACK

Hi all

Well I did warn you, it starts at 7.30, but, it does cost £22.00 to enter, you do get a 5K starting chipstack and 15 minute blinds, lets get this baby flying again.

Good luck all

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Sorry Barry, Fulham V Burnley tonight, good luck will play another time.
    p.s. will be Fffffreeeeezzzing by the river!! FFC win 2-0
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TWO HUNDRED POUNDS GUARANTEED DEEPSTACK:
    Sorry Barry, Fulham V Burnley tonight, good luck will play another time. p.s. will be Fffffreeeeezzzing by the river!! FFC win 2-0
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    hope so m8.keep as many teams below us as possible gl
  • edited February 2010
    I have asked Sky to revert this to the normal prize structure and they have done it.  Thank you.  However I can't play tonight, and doubtful for tomorrow - but definitely back on Thursday.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TWO HUNDRED POUNDS GUARANTEED DEEPSTACK:
    In Response to Re: TWO HUNDRED POUNDS GUARANTEED DEEPSTACK : hope so m8.keep as many teams below us as possible gl
    Posted by stokefc
    Was 3-0 good enuf for ya Stokey!! YAHOOO!!
    Mind got you at home in a couple of weeks, just about to ask if your going, then checking dates.......NNOOOO!!
    Clashes with Luton SPT!! you going to that? Maybe Sky can change game to the Sunday for us!!!
    Anyway your home form should keep you up, thrashed us 3-0 first half few weeks ago, thought we were fortunate to pull two back. Good Luck rest of season! WHY, WHY, WHY........DELILAH!!! dudud...dududududduDUD