You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ty sky for a amazing trip.

edited July 2016 in Poker Chat
would like to thank the sky team and all sky qualifiers for a top trip. Even though I think I'm dead 

Comments

• edited July 2016

One or two of the players appear to be somewhat tired and distressed, Chris.

As to the Staff, Mark has been exceptionally tired and distressed since the Top Golf adventure, and Sam has not been sighted in days.

PS - glad you had a blast. Will you be trying to qualify for Sky Poker's next overseas adventure?
  • edited July 2016
    Ty tk would defo try again a trip il rem for a life time. 
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Ty sky for a amazing trip.:
    One or two of the players appear to be somewhat tired and distressed, Chris. As to the Staff, Mark has been exceptionally tired and distressed since the Top Golf adventure, and Sam has not been sighted in days. PS - glad you had a blast. Will you be trying to qualify for Sky Poker's next overseas adventure?
    Posted by Tikay10
    I hope that means what I think it means. I could do with a carribean holiday, especially around November.
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Ty sky for a amazing trip.:
    would like to thank the sky team and all sky qualifiers for a top trip. Even though I think I'm dead 
    Posted by rspca12
    +1 everything about the trip was great, all the players and there +1's were top guys. I had fun from start until finish, cant wait to try for next years packages (assuming it runs again).
    Sky Liz, Mark and Sam were all very helpful and welcoming, aswell as the loving it living it staff whos names escape me because i was waayyyy to drunk when i asked them. 
    Sky deserve all the credit tey get from trips like this where else can you get the quality and quantity of trips that sky give away? second to none, thanks again!

only let down for me was virgin airways have managed to somehow leave my luggage in America
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Ty sky for a amazing trip. : +1 everything about the trip was great, all the players and there +1's were top guys. I had fun from start until finish, cant wait to try for next years packages (assuming it runs again). Sky Liz, Mark and Sam were all very helpful and welcoming, aswell as the loving it living it staff whos names escape me because i was waayyyy to drunk when i asked them.  Sky deserve all the credit tey get from trips like this where else can you get the quality and quantity of trips that sky give away? second to none, thanks again! only let down for me was virgin airways have managed to somehow leave my luggage in America
    Posted by RLT16
    Ugh @ that.

I thought mine had been left behind, too - but it eventually came through an hour after all the others.

Delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience.
  • edited July 2016

I will pass these comments up to the Office, & I'm sure they will be very much appreciated.
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Ty sky for a amazing trip. : Ugh @ that. I thought mine had been left behind, too - but it eventually came through an hour after all the others. Delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Probably kept back by customs after the sniffer dogs smelled the hidden donuts
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Ty sky for a amazing trip. : I hope that means what I think it means. I could do with a carribean holiday, especially around November.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Or October? Should I keep the last week free?