You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Las Vegas Trip - Massive Thank you to Sky Poker Team

edited July 2016 in Poker Chat
Having been fortunate enough to ein a Sky oker package to Las Vegas, I would like to thank the Sky Poker team for a marvellous experience.

Not only did we get to stay at the the plush Palazzo hotel in Vegas, and have my flight paid for, but there were many activities:-

1. Trip to register at the Rio and a visit to Freemont Street in Downtown Las Vegas.
2. Trip to Top Golf which was great fun even if you are useless at it like me, along with plentiful food and very plentiful drinks.
3.  After lots of food and drinks in hospitality suite, a designated area was booked in the Bourbon room again with plenty of drinks.
4. Playing in the Little Drop in the WSOP at the Rio, but the least said about my performance in that, the better.

Also got the opportunity to meet Neil Channing who is a very nice man, and took the time to chat to everyone, and he is obviously very knowledgeable in Poker along with other Sports etc. He is a great Ambassador for Sky Poker.

I would advise anyone playing on Sky Poker to enter future Sky Vegas competitions as they are brilliant.

Thanks again to every one at Sky Poker for an amazing trip 

Comments

• edited July 2016

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for those comments, I will pass them up to Head Office.
  • edited July 2016

Glad to hear you had a great time even though you didn't win a bracelet Jimmy.

It was lovely to meet the Sky players that won packages and it certainly seemed like they really enjoyed the whole Sky Vegas experience. I thought Top Golf was an amazing place, a really clever business idea that suits Vegas perfectly...I noticed they held a concert there last week...the band played where the middle "green" was.

Hope you beat the jetlag.