You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Breakingnews.....swearing at table Feinton.....breaking news

edited July 2016 in Poker Chat
can a mod take a look and chat ban this bigoted buffalo.

Comments

• edited July 2016
    In Response to Breakingnews.....swearing at table Feinton.....breaking news:
    can a mod take a look and chat ban this bigoted buffalo.
    Posted by mumsie

In a word mumsie NO ...... if you look at the community guidelines in the highlighted area at the top of this page it states

Another point which we cannot stress enough...

The Sky Poker Community is not a replacement for Customer Care. Nor is it a place to air specific grievances with the service or product. If you have any issues regarding your account, direct these to Customer Care, not on the forum or PMs to Moderators. Details for Customer Care can be found at the bottom of the page

so customer care is the only way forward

• edited July 2016
    I did take a butchers at the table you were referring to mumsie, and came to the conclusion the player was under the influence of something.Not quite sure what though.And by the tone of some of his postings, he needs more luck than you.
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Breakingnews.....swearing at table Feinton.....breaking news:
    I did take a butchers at the table you were referring to mumsie, and came to the conclusion the player was under the influence of something.Not quite sure what though.And by the tone of some of his postings, he needs more luck than you.
    Posted by chilling

I looked over an hour or so after this thread and there was someone (beginning with 'S') continually spouting all kinds of gibberish (with no reply) which I couldn't translate into English. I may send a transcript over to GCHQ to see if they can crack it.

• edited July 2016
    Ah yes, maybe that gibberish was secret code and there was collusion at the table.
  • edited July 2016
    Dang it. Missed all the fun. Hi mumsie long time no see